It is 10:15 at night, and I am barely getting this posted. But better late than never right? No one in my dorky family even remembered that it was St. Patricks day, so Carson and I had fun pinching them all day since they weren't in green. I love holidays...so no matter how small of a holiday it is, I still find reason to celebrate. Well, hope everyone had a great day and that you all have got the LUCK OF THE IRISH with you!!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
7 comments:
That is funny that they had the same shirts, great minds think alike. Everyone else is party poopers! My friend Emily even had a Leprechaun come to their house and gave them green milk and Lucky Charms, cute idea huh? Check out her blog. Love ya
My cute little boy in his green. I can't believe I forgot. But oh well no big deal cute pictures.
He looks so cute. I put Taylor in green but do you think I could find any for me??? NO. It was a fun day.
This is so much fun. I can't thank you enough for getting me into this. I hope we never loose touch!
He looked so cute yesterday. I did remember it was ST Patricks day but I didn't pack us any green clothes.
I love the boy in his green shirt. When I saw Tanner in his same shirt I wished we could have gotten some pictures together. Give Carson a kiss.
I would love for you to add me as a blogging buddy! I want to add you too!
I loved reading your blog and catching up on everything in your lives. Carson is such a cutie I can't believe how big he has gotten! I am glad you wrote on mine so we can keep in touch. I know the feeling of wanting a baby and having problems so if you need anything let me know.
Post a Comment