I saw this on my friend Maren's blog and thought it looked like fun. You answer these random questions in just one word, the first word that comes to your mind....
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Signifigant other? Thiago
3. Worst bad habit? Worrying
4. Hair? Thick
5. Favorite food? Mexican
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Nothing
8. Favorite drink? Coke
9. Dream/goal? Mother
10. Room you are in? Office
11. Your ex? None
12. Your fear? Unknown
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Homemaker
14. Where were you last night? Inlaws
15. What you're not? calm
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. Wish list item? Baby
18. Where did you grow up? Layton
19. Last thing you do? Airport
20. What are you wearing? PJ's
21. Your TV? On
22. Your Pets? NEVER
23. Your computer? On
24. Your life? Blessed
25. Your mood? Tired
26. Missing someone? Always
27. Your car? New
28. Something you are not wearing? Jewelry
29. Favorite store? Children's
30. Your summer? Perfect
31. Love someone? Absolutely
32. Last time you laughed? Hour
33. Last time you cried? Week
Gotta love tags.... I am now tagging Jill Kofoed, Jill Downs, Randy Jo and Melissa!! Have fun girls.
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
4 comments:
Thanks Ter, it looks fun I will get it done. I like your answers. Love ya
That't cute Ter I could just walk out and tell you that since this is your computer I am using but where is the fun in that. Who doesn't love a comment.
Hey I like that tag. Thats a fun idea, as I read through it the one word answers pretty much sum it up!! Hey Jenny how exciting! I thought I understood you were coming! I could write on your blog, but I was already here! Sorry Teri! Did you guys here about the little Teryl get together?
That is a cute one why arn't you tagging me. But I think I will do it anyway. I like you answers Especially you wish? Don't worry your wish will come true. I love you.
Post a Comment