Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Say CHEESE!!




















Look at these goofballs! I was trying to do their hair one morning...and neither of them wanted to cooperate, so I put them up on this little stool, thinking that would distract them. Well it worked! They both thought they were so cool sitting up there, especially Brev. Look at those smiles, I would say cheese to Brevy and this is the response I would get. What a ham! He certainly knows how cute he is.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh goodness what a couple of hams. Such cute pictures. Is it me or do they look close to the same size in that picture. Cars is definitely a midget. Brevin looks like he has grown since I last saw him especially in those pictures.

Jill said...

Carson and Brevin are always all smiles for pictures. I can't ever get my kids to smile. Keep the posts coming I love them.

Souli & Ashley said...

Thats my boy he knows how darling he is. He does love pictures he just perks up and gives a huge smile. Brevin sure loves his Carsy anytime he's around he is happy.