

I took Carson to get his pictures taken in his easter outifit on Wednesday. They all turned out so cute, I had a hard time deciding what pictures to go with. I love the collage with the 4 different pictures. I am going to take it to this guy who does a really good job picking out mattes and frames and have him frame it for me. I am going to hang it in our bedroom. My bedroom is white, yellow and light blue, so this will match perfectly. I just can't believe how big my baby is getting, he is just not a baby anymore. It makes me so sad to watch him grow up, but at the same time I love it. It is exciting to watch him learn new things and to grow and experience life. I just wish I could hang on to him for a little while longer... I don't want these baby days to come to an end, I love every minute that I have raising him and being his mom. They are priceless to me and I try to savor every minute because I know in the blink of an eye, these days will be gone. I love my little boy, more than I could ever explain. He is my reason for living and makes my life complete. How grateful I am to my father in heaven to allow me the blessing of having him here on this earth, that he has trusted me to raise one of his most choice , little spirits. I really didn't mean to get all sentimental here, but as I start writing, my love for him just kind of seeps out. What a blessing he is to me. With our struggles to have another baby, it makes me realize how fortunate I am to have him, so many women don't even have that. I can truly say that I do not ever take him for granted, I am grateful for every minute I have to be with him and that I am blessed to call him mine for all eternity!!
10 comments:
Oh you make me cry what a sweet little tribute to little Cars. He is such a special boy and he is so loved by so many. You are such a special mother and there is no doubt in my mind that when the time is right you will be blessed with another little one. I love you so much, where would I be without my twin.
Oh, my Teri you are the sweetest mother Carsy could ever ask for. He is so lucky to have you and you him. YOu are a cute pair. I know that there is more babies waiting. Please just try to be patient. I love you more then you know. And I'm always here for you guys. You truly are a special mother, you are so good to him. You love him so much. Thanks for you example for me.
His pictures turned out so cute, he always does a good job. That is a good idea to get it framed! You are a great Mom and Carson is such a good boy. I love you both!
Teri he is adorable! He looks just like you too. You really are blessed to have such a sweet little boy.
ooh, I love the pictures. You are do darling and your little guy is right behind you.
You are such a good mom and I love reading your blog. I have a hard time getting my feeling down. It just never comes out right. you are so good at putting it to words.
I love the pictures, it makes me so happy when the kids cooperate for some great photos you take all that time to get them ready and hope you picked the right time for the appointment. They turned out wonderful. It is so true what you said, I think too many times I don't savor those moments of just being a mom.
I couldn't ask for a better mother to take care my Carson and my Thiago you are such a blessing to our life and such a good exemplo to your baby we pray for you and the litlle spirits that are waiting for you and trust me they will come on the right time thank you for let me be part of Carson life.
Love
Maria
Hi Teri
I totally don't mind that you added my blog. I love looking at other blogs too. Those pictures are soo cute. I can't believe how big he has gotten. Well good to hear from you.
Darling easter pics, I need to get my girls some dresses so I can go get pictures taken. You are a great little mom. Your time will come when you will be blessed again. love ya
Post a Comment