My sister just did this on her blog about my little nephew and I thought it looked like fun. So here is a little more info on my little buddy...
Baby's full name?
Carson Jeffrey Cano
Why did you choose that specific name?
We had a hard time coming up with Carson. We had about a million girl names we liked but we couldn't agree on a boys name. After I had my targeted ultrasound at 19 weeks and found out he was a boy, I really wanted to decide on a name. To me they are a little person that I already love in there, and I just can't call them baby. As soon as possible I like to start calling them by their name. So we got on the internet and read every baby name possible and finally narrowed it down between about 10 names. And we agreed we both liked Carson. Jeffrey is my dads name, and Thiago and I both agreed that would be his middle name. My dad has all daughters and no one to carry on his last name, so we thought it was only fair to go with his name.
Were you married at the time?
Of course, 2 years and 1 month.
What were your reactions?
Sooo excited of course. We had only been trying for about 3 months, and I really thought it would take longer than that. That week I was expecting to start just like always, but the days kept passing and nothing happened. It was a Thursday, October 14....I had worked all day. The longer that day went on, I started to think what if. On my way home from a 10 hour work day I stopped at the Albertsons right by my house and bought a test. I got home and Thiago was at his parents house, I really didn't think I was so I just thought I would hurry and take the test and be done with it. So I did, I took it and walked out of the room to do something, came back in, looked at the test and did a doubletake. What the...I could not believe it. I called Thiago and said "um, you had better come home." He thought something was wrong, but I just started laughing and told him. He ran home, and came into the bathroom where I was still sitting in shock. He looked at the test and we both just freaked. We were screaming and crying (well, me) and laughing. Great day.
How old were you?
I was 21 when I found out, and 22 when I had him. Thiago was 22 the entire time, almost 23.
Who did you tell first? We called that night in this order my mom and Ash, Jen and then Thiago's family. We didn't keep it a secret for very long, I was naive then and thought all pregnancies went well.
Did you want to find out the sex? Oh yes, there is no way I will ever want to be surprised at that. I am to much of a planner, and I don't really like surprises. As soon as it is possible to know, I want to know.
Due date?
June 21, 2005
Did you deliver early or late.
Right on time, to the exact date. And that is because they started me, I think he would have stayed in there forever if we had let him.
Did you have morning sickness?
Not once, I am one of those lucky girls that doesn't get sick when they are pregnant. I have never felt nauseous even once with any of my pregnancies. Thank heavens for that.
What did you crave?
Nothing out of the ordinary. I liked all food in general, I was always hungry. I think that is the only time I have ever eaten more than Thiago.
Who irritated you the most?
I don't think anyone. It was such a happy time, I don't remember being that hormonal or upset about much of anything.
What was your first child's sex?
A perfect, little boy!
Did you have any complications in your pregnancy?
Nope...it was the smoothest pregnancy ever. I got high blood pressure near the end, but it never got to the point where we worried about it. I just kind of took it easy those last couple of weeks.
How many hours were you in labor?
About seven.
Who drove me to the hospital?
My cute husband..it was just the two of us for awhile there.
Who watched?
Thiago, my mom I insisted that she had to be there, and Thiago's mom, and Ashley. Kind of a full house. I used to be the most modest person ever, but having a baby has changed that. I don't care who sees what know.
Was it natural or C-section?
Natural, and I am so glad. I didn't want a C-section, I really wanted the experience of doing it myself.
Did you take medicine to ease the pain?
You bet, if they are offering I will take it. Epidurals are a girls best friend.
How much did your child weigh?
6 pounds 7 ounces...with a pretty big head might I add, I had an episiotomy and tore on top of that.
Did your child have any complications?
Not a one. Me, however had a few problems the next day. I was bleeding like crazy and they finally figured out that I had a retained placenta. They had to go in and do a D&C the next day to clean everything out. I had lost so much blood though, that I ended up getting 2 units. I felt awful that first day after I had him, so weak and dizzy.
What hospital did you deliver at?
Davis
How old is your firstborn now.
3 years old and the love of my life!!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
7 comments:
I remember him being born like it was yesterday! He was the cuttest little guy ever. I can't want for Lincoln to get here, there is nothing better then a brand new baby. Tanner does not have school thur. and I will tell Kristie.
That was so sad how sick you were after he was born. I love remembering the little guy's birth. I was so sad I just missed it, I got there right as I heard that first little cry. I have loved having Cars and Lance so close together, forever best friends, love that boy!
Its so neat to hear about y'alls different experiences. All of you are such great examples!
Carson is too cute..Congrats on #2! Please tell Thiago I say Hello and congrats. Looks like you two have been busy since HS. Since being in CA I am out of the Utah loop. Hope all is well!
What a fun post. It looks like you have been up to a lot of fun things. Can't wait to see you at work and chat all day long! I so need a break from my kids! =)
That was such a great day I loved every minute. He is so cute. I'm going to do that for Brevin. I remember seeing all that dark hair and just smiling.
i love reading about all of these babies...it gets me kinda baby hungry...go figure i still have a little baby around. Carson was such a cute little guy! its crazy how fast time goes by!
Post a Comment