Kitchen sink...so exciting.
My favorite room. I love my bedroom, it is in the front of the house with a big window that lets in lots of sunlight. It is so bright and airy, and I love the colors. It is very calming to me.
Another angle...
Messiest room...I really don't have a messiest room right now. It is usually my basement I guess, but we are organizing that to make room for the desk and computer we have to move down there, so everything is really organized. So here is a picture of my garage, it isn't to bad, just kind of cluttered I guess.
What your kids are doing right now? Laying in my bed watching his Georgey...he is supposed to be going to sleep, but Thiago keeps starting new episodes for him. Oh well, he can sleep in tomorrow. Thats what summer is all about.
Outside of my fridge. Covered in pictures, just like both of my sisters. We like pictures what can I say. They make me happy to see those cute smiling faces of all the people I love.
Inside of my fridge. Actually is pretty full, I usually go shopping on Mondays and so the first of the week it is well stocked. Come Sunday though, I look like a poor mother hubbard.
Picture of my toilet...in another post awhile back their was a picture of my bathroom. So for this one I decided to put Carson's toilet in his bathroom. His is funner to look at anyways. Well, as fun as a toilet gets.
Favorite pair of shoes. Flip-flops for sure. That is all I wear in the summertime. I have like 5 pairs I alternate between right now, but these are probably my favorite. They are so comfortable, and I just think they are cute.
My closet. Oh, this picture makes me sad. I have to go from having this closet all to myself the past 3 years to sharing with a boy. Yuck! Thiago's clothes have been in our spare bedroom/office closet, but that is turning into Carson's new room. And Lincoln gets Carson's old room. So me and Thiago now have to share, I am going to put half of my stuff downstairs in one of those hanging garment racks. So sad!!
Self-portrait. Well, this is the most awful picture I have ever put of myself on here. It is the end of the day, we have been outside with Carson's swimming pool all day, and I am trying to take it myself. Not cute...
7 comments:
You have such a cute house. I love it. I see it all the time but its fun to look at pictures. Carson looks cute in his usual spot in your bed.
That picture is cute, I don't know what you are talking about. I love your house, something about it is always so bright and happy, maybe it's your color schemes. My colors are all browns and reds so that seems to darken it up a bit. I don't think your garage is messy, it's just a garage. I honestly don't think it's possible for you to have any messy rooms. Every time I come over to your house I get yelled at for messing up the tassles on your rug. CRAZY GIRL! But I guess it's worth it, because I love your house even if the hostess can be less than welcoming some time. The minute I get there my stuff is basically sitting on the back steps. haha you know I am kidding right, I love ya!
You are so funny! I also love your house! It is so much fun! You do keep it so nice! Even down to the letters on the fridge haha! Silly Girl! I really do love this post! You are funny about sharing your closet, oh well it will be worth it to get to have that new little baby around!
Cute picture, seriously. Your closet is organized by colors! I love it. I also think your bedroom looks so peaceful.
Give little Carson a kiss for me, I have a big urge for him laying in that bed. He looks so cute! Sleep tight, hope the bed bugs don't bite.
I had to laugh about the fridge, that is never what your fridge looks like there is way to much food in there.
Are you freaking kidding me? You make me look so bad being that organized and clean. I don't think I'll show my husband that for fear that he will feel totally jipped with me as his wife. I'll have to work on that. Cutest house. Love it.
Post a Comment