Summer is officially wrapping up. Sad, sad...well not for me really. I LOVE the fall, it is my absolute favorite season and in my opinion it is way to short. Summer lasts to long and winter comes to fast. I adore those few glorious weeks in between, where the air is crisp, red, yellow and orange are everywhere, and of course candy corns and those little pumpkins. Who doesn't love those. I have been so anxious for September to get here, and here it is. Yeah! Anyways, we had our last family reunion of the summer last week. It was as fun as family reunions go. Lots of food, a whole bunch of people you don't know, and of course games for the little kids. Carson was a good sport and participated in everything, he loved the pinata. He gave it such a good whack, all the other 3 year olds were kinda wimpy. But not my boy, he went up there and gave it everything he had. He may be small, but he can definitely take care of himself. Anyways lots of fun. Good way to end August, and welcome in September!!





10 comments:
Teri you are seriously the pretties pregnant lady ever!! You just GLOW!!!
I couldn't agree more I can't wait for the fall to be here, tonight kind of felt like fall with all the rain. Even though I about killed myself on the freeway in the dark and pouring rain, remind me to tell you that story. Anyways it is kinda sad to see summer go, it's always hard to feel not happy in the summer there is just so much fun stuff going all the time.
I'm for one ready for the fall and winter I love it summer gets too crazy for me. I love fall things get back to routine and I like that. Carson looks so cute in that picture so does mom. She is having lots of great photos these days. It must be her cute hair I wonder who does it.
Teri - I LOVE the fall too. It is my all time favorite time of year. You took the words right out of my mouth. I so wish that Fall would last so much longer. Let's get together this fall - if you are feeling up to it.
I agree, the fall is my favorite season. But it is for sure to short! We had fun the other night with you guys we need to get together again soon. Pretty soon it will be time for our annual pumpkin carving night!
Also Teri, I hope I didn't freak you out with all of our talk about the safety of our blogs and pregnancy mishaps. Sometimes I just get rambling, so I hope I didn't upset you.
Looks like you had a great reunion and I am with you I LOVE the fall!! One nice thing about being in MD is the fall lasts so long!! It is so beautiful!!
it was fun to have all of you girls at the reunion. it is a really fun time
I too love the fall! Probably because although there is so much fun stuff to do in the Summer, it just gets a little crazy! It nice to have more relaxed days! Carson always looks so darn cute! Can't wait to see you!
Fall is the best of all!!!
I love the fall too. It's always been my favorite. The smell in the air is even different.
Taylor's birthday and my anniversary are both is the fall so it's going to always be a fun time to celebrate.
Post a Comment