1 day old...
1 week old...
1 month old...
2 months old...
3 months old...
4 months old...
and TA-DA, here is his cute, little self at 5 months old. Oooh, I can't get enough of that little face.
As the 17th of every month rolls around, I stop and think about the day he was born. The 3rd best day of my life. Of course my wedding, and Carsy's day are numbers 1 and 2. Isn't it crazy how we have known them really for such a short amount of time, yet we can't remember what life was like before them. I can't imagine him not being here or being a part of our family. I love the little guy so very much, both of my boys!! I feel so blessed to be the one that they call mom, the one who can soothe their every fear, the one who gets to dry those baby tears. The one who holds them close every night, who gets to kiss those sweet cheeks. The one who gets to spend every second, of every day raising them. The one who gets them for all eternity. Love my sweet boys, I swear every time I look at them I feel like my heart is about to burst. It is a love like I have never known, my heart literally hurts cause it loves them so much. Oh gosh, their truly is no other love like that of a mothers. Runs deep, forever and ever.
8 comments:
Such a sweet post. Being a Mom is so wonderful. Lincoln is so handsome. I think he looks a lot like Carson.
I loved this post Ter, the pictures are all so sweet. You know he really hasn't changed that much in five months just gotten bigger, but he still has that same sweet look from the day he was born. Carsy changed so much at first, I thought Lincoln would do the same. Love those boys too, they are the best!
so cute, I bet time flies....
That is the best post, I totally feel the same way. I can't believe it has already been five months it seems like he was just born! I love the pictures you have such cute little boys!
I cannot believe he is 5 months no way! You look gorgeous! Love the spring outfits and poor Thiago! You are such a loving mommie those boys are sure blessed to have you in their lives! Thank you for reminding us just how precious these lil ones are!
All I can say is he's ADORABLE!!!
Time goes by so fast, I can't believe he is 5 months already. As I have said many times before, he is so cute. I hope you are having a fun day out in the yard today!
Such a great post, so true. You said it perfect! And what cute boys you have! I also cannot beleive he is 5 months already...tiem does go by way too fast!
Post a Comment