Monday, April 6, 2009

EGGcelent Easter Fun..


More holiday fun with the sisters and kids. And this time cute Stace, Mitchell and Faye. I love that we do this, it is kinda crazy and chaotic but Carson just loves it. He just talks and talks about it afterwards and the smile never leaves that cute little face of his. I know we are giving them great memories and that is what it is all about. Thanks Jen for hosting this time, it was super fun!


Of course we started it all off by coloring easter eggs. 10 different colors, about 60 or so eggs, 12 little arms flailing about and not one spill on the floor. Not bad, not bad at all!


Me and my boy getting in on the action!!



I do not know why I appear yellow in this picture, my camera appearantly was having a rough day. I also got a few blurry shots, huh, who knows...


Quite the cheeser, this one is. Carson's eggs turned out very interesting. He does not have the patience to keep them in one color for long. So he speeds through all the eggs, and then is sad that he is done, so he re-dips them. They turn out some very intersting color-comboed eggs.


Whoila!!! Finished product....good job boys!! Faye was having a mood swing, and Luke was off doing something else. Here are the other 4 kids though. Brev, Cars, Lance and Mitchell!


After that we went and got some lunch real quick. Then came back for an easter egg hunt. We were at Jen's apartment complex so I hurry and hid the eggs, while the kids were inside. I was kinda nervous somebody would come along and take off with some of them but it turned out fine.



Stace had to head home, so it was just our little guys after that. As you can see Lance and Cars were on a mission. They got almost all the eggs between the two of them, not leaving a whole lot for the 2 year olds. No worries, they shared the candy though.


Our sweet baby girl, mixed in with all these crazy boys. She is the rose amongst thorns, haha!!


Jen and her culinary skills...she is always coming up with cute, festive treats. What else on a pretty spring day, dirtcups. Yum!!




What my little bug spent his day doing...just being his perfectly delightful little self. Sleeping, watching and smiling. Do babies come any better than this one, I don't think so!

14 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

What a fun afternoon! They look like they had such a great time! I love the little chick holders for the eggs so cute!

Bentleys said...

I love reading both you and Jen's posts! Theyre the same event but totally different! Linc is so adorable!

Eric and Jenny said...

Carson I am still laughing about the redipping of the eggs! I know I am still so amazed that we did not have one spill, what are the odds, with all those kids? Thanks for coming up, it may be a crazy day but boy do I love it and look forward to it, it was the only highlight of my week, sad!

Johnstun Fam said...

Sounds like fun! You guys are too cute to do all that fun stuff for your kids! Way to make memories!

Plain Jame said...

Oh my gosh, all those pictures are so cute! Every time I see lincoln pictures I get so excited for our little boy to get here!

Shanna said...

your little boys are so dang cute! i love the pictures of you and your oldest coloring eggs. how fun is that! he'll remember that forever.

Brittany said...

First off, your oldest is getting so BIG! Oh my they grow fast don't they? He is getting quite handsome :) Second, I am going to steal that sweet little girl. Haha she is darling! And lastly, I cannot get enough of Lincoln's smile! He is just so happy. Your blog is riddled with such cute kids!

TW said...

So glad you had an "eggcelent" day. The pictures are all so cute, especially that little Lincoln, is he ever fussy? I've sure never seen him anything but happy. Tell Carson I loved his eggs, they are beautful.

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

You all have so much fun together! Looks like a blast with all the little ones!

Tiff and Chris said...

Looks like a lot of fun! The "babies" of the family are getting so big-both such cuties!

Jill said...

Sounds like a fun day! You guys are always doing fun things, I love the cute trays for the eggs.

Souli & Ashley said...

Fun day we had I love getting together like that. Its so good for our kids to do fun things like that together. Great day with no major problems.

Ashley and Devan said...

Carson looks so big in these pictures! He's such a handsome boy! You guys always do such fun things. You are mking such wonderful memories for your kids!

Nick and Kandi said...

Your family is adorable! I happened upon your blog and wanted to tell you both hi. I always knew you too would end up together. You were made for each other!