With my incredibly handsome and dashing almost 4 year old!! What a pair we make, right?? Me and Cars met up with Jen and Lance to go see the Monsters vs. Aliens movie Saturday night. Well, originally it was supposed to be just the 4 of us. However Ash and my mom decided they couldn't miss out on the fun, so we all went.
Do you see the excitement. Doesn't take much to entertain these kids. Give them some popcorn, candy and a dark theater and they are good to go.
Bestest of buds...so glad they have got each other.
Mac and cheese at Wingers for my boy afterwards. Great date little buddy, one of my best!!!
8 comments:
It was fun night, even after almost a year of moving back to Utah, I still get so happy and excited that our boys are able to see each other so often and be the best of buds. They truly are nothing makes me smile more than watching those two laugh and giggle with each other.
What a sweet date and a handsome one! That is so awesome that you and Jen get to go out with your kiddos together-how fun!
Hey Teri! My sister Rachael was telling my about you guys and your families & showed me your blog page (or whatever you call these?.) You have such a cute family, as well as Ashley and Jenny! It looks like you guy have tons of fun!
Looks like so much fun! I am glad you guys had such a great time! That is one handsome date you have! I love that you take Carson out on little dates, I am sure it makes his day!
Looks like one fun date to me! I love the pictures you can tell they are best buddies!
Fun night we had. I'm glad I invited myself to come along. It was a cute movie.
What a cute idea! Looks like fun..
Carson, you do make a hot date. Glad you took good care of Mom and hope she didn't cost you too much on your date.
Post a Comment