First of all my friends, can I just say I am lovin all these Easter posts. You all got some great pictures. I love the pretty, bright colors and everyone's cute Easter clothes. I spent way to much time looking through everyone else's posts and now feel no motivation to do mine. Oh well, here goes. Here is me and the babies before church. Kinda sad, cause Theo is still down and couldn't come with us. Most days I would have just stayed home but for heavens sakes it is Easter. We all had new clothes and all so we had to go.
I had a heck of a time trying to get some cute pictures. Some days the kids cooperate and some days they just don't. However I loved this one, sometimes candid shots are the best. Love my little angels, and am so glad that they love each other too.
Gotta love a new Easter dress. Most days I feel just fat and frumpy with stupid hair. But a new Easter dress does wonders for your self esteem. Felt cute for like half a second until I got all wrinkled from a certain little baby.
After church, Carsy and me went outside to find his eggs that the Easter bunny left. I think this was Carson's favorite part about Easter, he loved finding those eggs. He kept making me rehide them cause he just didn't want to be done. Crazy kid!
Went back inside and low and behold, the Easter bunny left us some baskets. Yeah...Carson was kind of weirded out thinking that a giant bunny had been in his house. He just couldn't get over it, kinda freaked him out I think.
He loved his basket though, lots of good treats.
And then there is my little one. He did not have a good day. Poor baby, he struggled all day to get in a good nap. Had a hard time at church, we spent most of the time out in the hall. Came home, cried and cried cause he had a belly-ache. Finally would get him to sleep and he would wake right back up. By this point in the day he had about had it. Hence the above picture, he did not care about his basket, treats, picture-taking....nothing!
Stopped crying for a minute, while Carson showed him his toys.
Here's honey, just takin it easy on that knee. He is doing so great, already walking around without the crutches. Still taking it slow, but gets stronger and better every day.
For dinner we went over to my sister in laws parents home. It was a great meal, and we were glad they invited us. They also had a fun easter egg hunt that Carson loved. Would have made for some cute pictures, if I could have dragged my lazy butt off the couch where I was sleeping. I have had a rough couple of days playing nurse to my honey and taking care of the kids all on my own. Sleep was just to precious at the time. Well thats about it, another great holiday!
12 comments:
That picture makes me laugh of Cars showing Lincoln his stuff, I can just picture him thinking look Linoln, you are not understanding this is good stuff! You looked cute in your dress, I am glad you got a picture of it (ha ha). It was a good year but next year we had better be spending it together!
Cute Easter pictures! I love your kids outfits they look so big. Looks like you had a fun day, poor Thiago I hope he is doing O.K.
Sounds like you had a busy Easter! I feel bad cuz we were traveling so we didn't go to church. I hope that Thiago feels better soon. I think it makes life extra difficult when husbands are sick and need extra care, its like you have another kid. Anyways you look cute in your new dress and I agree, for some reason new clothes make me feel better too :)
I know what you mean about the easter Post! I am just not motivated to do it! But I do love reading everyone elses! You guys all look so darn cute! I love your new dress! Glad you guys had a good time, even if Thiago wasn't totally 100% I am glad he is doing better!
your little family is precious teri. i love the matching clothes! and how in that one picture your oldest is sharing his toys with his baby brother...so cute! sounds like you had a great easter. oh and i hope your hubby gets better soon! ouch!
I LOVE your Easter clothes-such a cute family you have. Poor Thiago and his poor knee-hope he heals quickly.
I think your pictures are adorable. I love those colors. And you also look great, as always. Poor Thiago, I hope he gets feeling better, I hate when my Husband is down, so I can only imagine how you feel.
Poor Lincoln those days are so hard when they just can't get a good nap in. We just run to much from place to place. You look so cute in your dress. But you always do. I forgot to ask you if Thiago went I guess thats my answer.
Great Easter pictures. I'm sorry the little guy was so sad. You look fabulous! Tell big T to hang in there. It seems like he's in good spirits.
Your little ones look darling in their Easter outfits. Don't worry I hardly took any pictures of Easter therefore probably no post! Hope Thiago gets up and moving around a little better soon. Josh was just asking about that the other day! He said he was going to give him a call and say Hi!
Glad you all had a good day...love the Easter clothes, so springy and cute. I can't believe my boys were not all smiles, what's with that? I've never seen that before on your blog.
Your pictures are soooo cute, I love your dress and the boys cute outfits.
Post a Comment