Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bloom where you are planted..


Planting day....YEAH!! I love, love, love my flowers, here comes summer and it is so exciting! Ash came over and helped me, well she actually did most of it. She is the best gardner ever, I would try and pick up a flower and she would just brush me out of the way and say let me do it. She has a system down and she absolutely loves gardening. So I say go for it. I love to maintain them and care for them each day, but I don't care for the planting part. I don't space them right and never do them deep enough. Anyways so Ash and Carson did most of the planting, while I did the cleanup and Brev played.






So they are all in, now lets just hope they do well. They cost so much money and I put forth so much time taking care of them, it will be very disappointing if they don't turn out. They always look so funny at first, just like little sticks in the dirt. Good luck flowers!!

10 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Yeah I am so excited for you flowers! You yard always does look so beautiful, just like your moms always did! That doesn't sound bad at all spending the day planting flowers! I am excited to see pictures as they start to grow!

Eric and Jenny said...

Your yard always does look gorgeous, but you hold it to such a high standard I don't know if those poor flowers can keep up JK! I love you, Ash you are great to help her out, I will book your for myself next year!

TW said...

I agree, flowers are the best and looks like yours will be beautiful again this years. Good luck with them.

Bentleys said...

Oh I cannot wait to see them get big! I love planting and watching em grow from nothing to something! They look great!

Souli & Ashley said...

It was a fun day of planting I really enjoy planting flowers I always have. So I'm glad to help. Little Carson is a joy to have with me as for Brevin not so much. He would like to be a flower and will do anything to take their spots.

Clemments Family said...

I think it looks really good! I want to plant flowers so bad and hopefully I will soon. What a sweet sister to come over and plant them, they do look perfect.

Plain Jame said...

I love flowers so much! They make things so much more appealing. I'm sure your yard will look gorgeous!

Candace said...

They look great! I finally got tired of waiting for Jeff to go with me to pick some out. So today Kade and I went to get our flowers we planted a few, but now have decided to rest!

The Carnahan's said...

How fun! I wished that I loved gardening, but I really don't. Your lucky Ashley loves to do it and helped you, that's really nice. They look great!

Tammy said...

I'm glad you got your flowers in. I'm so impressed with you. I have no desire to plant flowers and then to care for them all summer. I wish I could enjoy it like you do.