That wraps up another season for Laroca Cano team. I know I have mentioned it a few times, but Thiago coaches 11 year old boys for Laroca. He absolutely loves it, he started it just as a little hobby to show his love for soccer. It is an added bonus that he gets paid for it. Very nice. Anyways, they had their end of season BBQ the other night. It was a lot of fun.
Here he is with the team manager and mom Jenny. She is the absolute best, never will you meet someone as organized and passionate about the game then this girl. She cracks me up, don't get on her bad side though. I love to listen to her from the sidelines she has always got something to say.
They got each of the boys a little gift, here Thiago is handing one of them out. 2 of they boys won't be back next year, and it seriously is breaking Thiago's heart. He just loves these boys so much. I love to listen to him talk about them, you would think they were his own kids or something. I had so many of the moms come up to me and tell what an awesome coach and role model Thiago has been for their boys. I know this about him, but I love to hear other people say it. He really is one of a kind, and he makes me so proud.
Here we are watching a little video of the season. One of the boys dads made it.
This last picture is horrible but they were throwing water balloons at the boys, and I thought it was too cute of a memory to not show. The party was great, lots of good food. So many of the parents gave us little treats and they all went in on a movie and dinner card for me and Thiago. They included me cause they said it is nice of me to sacrifice my husband so much. Ha-ha. I love that Thiago gets the chance to coach and be a part of something he loves so much. It is in his blood (Brazilian and all), next to me and his family their is nothing that he is more passionate about then soccer. He loves the game and all it stands for. Good job Laroca, on another great season. Now lets get ready for the tournaments.
6 comments:
Hey I know Jenny...she was my young women leader when I was younger loved her, we used to be in their ward until everyone got split...but now I think my parents are in their ward again! Thats awesome that Thiago would do that, he loves it, and I sure all those boys think he is great!
Thiago is a great role model that doesn't surprise me at all, is their anybody that doesn't love him! I bet you are kinda glad to have your husband back huh, you are always a good sport going to all of his games, I think you deserve a gift just for that...
How fun! That is how Jeff is with Little League, I love how the boys look up to them. Thiago is a great role model I bet he can't wait until Carson can play!
what a cute hubs. sports are a big part of chance's life too so i totally understand that post! ha ha
Thiago is such a great guy! That is so neat he gets to be such a role model to those kids so fun! Exciting Cars gets to play in the fall! It is so much fun I love watching kids play soccer!
Thats an awesome way to have a whole bunch of kids and not have to give birth... right? Ok, that was a lame joke. I'm so glad thiago has such a passion for something - thats an amazing gift he has!
Post a Comment