Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What is needed for a perfect day....


Breakfast of doughnuts, chocolate milk, and orange juice





4 sets of little helping hand making mothers day gifts for grandma's


One content little baby


Who then goes on to take a very nice nap



Kids meals eaten on a blanket at the park


Sweet little toothless grins from my baby




Couple of hours playing on the toys with cousins


One little guy experiencing a slide for the first time (don't worry I was right next to them)


Feeding of the ducks


And a nice cold treat to top it all off.

Thanks Jen, Ash and kids....look at the memories we are making. Love you!

9 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Love it Teri. But I do have to say it looks like Cars did all the watering...don't you take all the credit now! haha! Anyways too fun! You guys are great moms making all of these memories with your kids!

Aleese and Scott said...

I agree sounds like a perfect day to me! There is nothing more fun then getting together on a nice afternoon, too bad it has been raining here for over a week!!

Bentleys said...

That is so sweet!

Eric and Jenny said...

Yeah I have to agree with Stace Carsy did the majority of the watering. JK you did a great job keeping those flowers alive the last week! That's a gorgeous picture of you and Lincoln, I love it! What are we doing for Father's day any ideas?

TW said...

Sounds like you all had a perfect spring day. Nothing quite like the first time to the park for the season. All the Mom's will love the plants I'm sure.

Tiff and Chris said...

Did you ever think you'd ave so much fun with your sisters after y'all had lil kiddos?! How neat to be able to spend so much time with your family, looks delightful!

Nick and Kandi said...

How fun! And how nice that the sunshine is finally here! Adorable pics.

Ashley and Devan said...

That does look like the perfect day! I love your Mother's Day gifts.. I think that was such a cute idea.

Jill said...

Thanks for the invite! I don't ever get invited anymore. Looks like you had a great fun got to love those helping hands.