Cars's preschool had a field trip this past week to Black Island Farm. It was Wednesday, the day they said was going to be rainy and cold. Woke up and was afraid we wouldn't be able to go, but the weather was beautiful. A little cool, but not bad at all. So I just put the kids in a little extra layers and headed off.
Carson had a lot of fun as always. We got there and went with his little class on the wagon ride to go get his pumpkin. After that they just let you do whatever. Their was a couple of other preschool classes there as well, including our little cousin Hallie. Fun to see them there.
We had already made plans to go with my sisters to the farm on Saturday, then I found out that is where the field trip was. Oh well, Carson loves it and was all ready to go again. This time he had more fun, cause he had his little BFF's there.
My little lumberjack taking a snooze...
Me and the sisters (oh, and the little bump of a baby in Jen's belly. #3 for the Smith family.)
My cute boy...I love him. He has no fear, no hesitations, no afterthoughts when it comes to this kinda thing. He was going crazy on these slides, the bigger the better. All different positions...his knees, his tummy, backwards. Makes me laugh. The sweetest part was the way he looks out after Brev and Luke. They were still kinda small and had a hard time climbing up the rope ladders and getting situated on the slides. Carson would put his arm around them, reach out and pull them up, hold their hands, catch them at the bottom. Seriously, makes my heart melt just a little. This boy and his golden heart, I tell ya he is a little example to me every single day and I am soooo proud of the little person he is.
This place is kinda pricey, but I am never sorry. We all just had the best time. All 6 of our kids were so happy and well behaved. No whining, fighting, craziness. Just a good time. Til' next year!
4 comments:
I totally love that place, its so worth it and so worth the smiles and giggles on your kids face. Love the picture of sweet Lincoln asleep, such an angel!
We always have fun at Black Island Farms too. I love doing the Wagon Ride to pick out the pumpkins. Lincoln sure looks cute in that little vest!
P.S. I think you should put Carson in tumbling, I bet he would love it.
It really is the greatest place, I can't believe how much the kids love it. Every year I think that was money well spent. You sure got some cute pictures, I love the one of Lance and Cars together.
Looks like fun! I still need to take Kade, last year when I saw your post about going there I said I'd take him! Hopefully I can get around to it before the weather gets yucky again!
Post a Comment