Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Heavenly Father told me"


Carson's part today in the sacrament primary program. "Because Heavenly Father told me". Cute, soooo cute!

8 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

What a Handsome little boy!

Candace said...

What a cute little sunbeam! I bet he did just great, how is the new ward?

Eric and Jenny said...

SO I just talked to you and forgot to ask what you decided to do then, I take it you were late for the party and stayed to hear Carsy? I would have loved to hear him say his little line in that cute little voice I will have him do a repeat on Thursday for me...

Clemments Family said...

Adorable!

Cute Family said...

It is so fun when they start doing their parts in the primary program. I love it!

Brittney said...

I came across Ashley's blog a little while ago, and then naturally I wanted to know how Teri and Jenny were. Sweet sweet family you've got!

Jill said...

What a cute little guy he is... Isn't it so fun to watch them do their program??

TW said...

This little post just brought a tear to my eye...I would have loved to have heard him. Tell him how proud I am for being able to do that. So scary for a little one...well a big one too.