Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins...
Ooohh, quite possibly the cutest pumpkin in that little patch.
A certain 4 year old boy, we all know and love. Safe to say this kid had fun.
Just resting up on a pumpkin, pondering which one he is gonna get.
Op, wait...second runner up for cutest pumpkin in the patch.
More interested in the straw and dirt than the actual pumpkins.
Pumpkins are purchased and have been placed on our porch. Where both my kids love to check on them quite often. Open our front door, yep there still there. I tell ya what better not have any bratty teenage kids stealing my pumpkins. I will have some very disappointed little ones on my hands.
Just a quick Happy 16th B-day to my little sister in law...seriously can't believe this girl is 16. I met her when she was 3 years old and have watched her grow up. She just gets more and more beautiful each and every year. She has turned into one of my best friends and I love her so much. She is not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside. Nobody can make me laugh like this little nut can. Happy birthday Rose, love you so much!
2 comments:
I seriously love this time of year, nothing better than pumpkins, leaves and all the fun fall stuff. Very cute pictures! Love them all!
Cute Rosemary I can't believe she is that old either, seems just yesterday she was a little girl, also can't believe you and Thiago have been together for that long 13 years that is kinda crazy!
Cute pictures of the boys that stinkin Lincoln gets bigger every time I see him, he looks like such a big boy lately.
Post a Comment