Tuesday, October 13, 2009

These two..

See these two...

I love them.


Having one of those days that I am just extra grateful to be their mom.

10 comments:

Danielle and Ryan said...

They are little twins! I love it...when is the third (triplet) coming to grace us?! hehe! :)

Plain Jame said...

As you should - they are looking extra delish!

Clemments Family said...

They are very cute! I cannot believe how much they look alike!

Congrats on your new home, I can't wait to see pics.

Eric and Jenny said...

Maybe it's cause they look so stinkin cute, love those pictures, those little faces just kill me, give them a kiss!

Ashley and Devan said...

I really love those days when all you want to do is play with your kids, or cuddle them. Isn't being a Mom so fun. I love having two.

Candace said...

They are just too cute! I can't believe you can get such a great picture of them both. Such cute little happy faces, I love it!

I'm glad your done with the move! I can only imagine the stress, I'm so sorry we weren't able to help! I feel bad I kept telling you we'd help and then we flake out!:(

Jill said...

What cute little guys! You couldn't have asked for better smiles... What happened to 365?

Nick and Stacey said...

Those are two of the cutest boys ever.......

TW said...

Brings a smile to my face...cuties.

Jamie said...

They are so adorable! They grow up so fast huh!!!