Alrighty friends...here they are. Since I know you are all dying of suspense right, just kidding. Although I know there are a few of you out there who have been asking to see pictures of our new home. So here you go, there are alot....
foyer...love my front door. Probably my favorite thing about this house. Its what drew me in, in the first place.
stairs right off the front door leading to the basement.
front room/living room...this one isn't quite finished. Picking up a few odds and ends for it this week and waiting on a little nesting table.
Kitchen...oh how I love my pretty kitchen. I have never had tile before, or the two toned paint or my fancy doors. I know to some it might not seem like a big deal, but to me it is oh so pretty.
Okay, 2nd favorite thing about this house. The pictures are hard to tell but this little hallway is awesome. The master bedroom has double doors which leaves it feeling so wide open. Both of my kids rooms are literally just right there. I feel like it is one big room and they are still within my reach. Love this, I get anxiety at night wondering if they are okay.
Our bedroom...
Master bath...kinda small, well a little bigger than my old one but not much. However, the tub is gigantic and jetted. We all know I love my baths at the end of the day, and this bathtub is the GREATEST!!
Carson's room...the only two rooms in the house we had to paint was Carson and Lincoln's. 2 little girls lived in them before and they were BRIGHT pink and purple. And I do mean bright, Carson about died the first time we walked through. He just kept saying "I can't have a pink bedroom". First thing we did was paint those 2 bedrooms.
Lincoln's room...love the beadboard in his and the chair rail in Carson's.
Kids bath..
bottom of the staircase....and TADA, my absolute favorite room in the entire house...big ol' family room.
I just totally love this room, love that we can all be together. My computer is right there, Thiago's big TV and couch, the kids have tons of room to play. Love it, love it. We seriously live down here, this is where we are every single night. We never want to go out or anything cause we love being home so much.
They built this cute little playroom underneath the stairs....my boys think it is pretty dang cool.
Finished hallway.
And the laundry room. There is more space that is unfinished... enough for a big bedroom and bathroom and then a storage room that I will leave for just that. So the basement isn't completely done, but about 70% which is great.
Thats it....it has been a lot of work getting everything organized and setup but well worth it. Every day we just love it even more and are so pleased with how it is all turning out. It feels more like home all the time, sometimes I get a little homesick for my little Clearfield home but I am okay for the most part. We are basically all set except for those unfinished rooms, I have pretty much just thrown things in there and now comes the fun part of cleaning it all and getting it organized. We are going to turn part of it into a huge playroom for the boys being as we still have many toys that need to find a home. Fun, fun...well thats my house!
18 comments:
It's beautiful I just love it!
That is gorgeous. Congratulations!
What a beatiful house Teri! Congrats! I bet your boys just love that little crawl space. So fun!
I love it! Its beautiful! And you are so creative, I need to have you come over and decorate my house.
Your house is really cute! You decorate really well. Our basement isn't finished either, with time I'm sure!
I love, love, love it. I'm glad I finally got a tour! =)
I love it!! It is so beautiful!! I bet its so nice to feel settled. You decorate so cute!! It looks so homey!!
I love it! It's so nice to get things to feel like home! Still getting there. Maybe it's because we know this is a stepping stone house and jot a lifer.
Love yours!!
Oh its beautiful. I just love it. I have to give some credit to myself. Only I enjoyed helping you with all of it. I love those phone calls Ash what do you think about this. I guess pretty soon I will need some help withour basement decor. You did so good I'm jeolous of all your fanciness.
I am not jealous, but maybe just a little.
You have been in your house less than me and yours is so much more complete, just not fair, if only I had had some equity too.
Really though I love it, it fits my sweet Cano family, it's been fun watching you put it all together the last few weeks.
Wow everything looks great, you did a great job. I am proud of you!
I love it Ter.... I was just talking to Jen yesterday, and asking her when you were going to get some pictures up! It really does look absolutely beautiful! How awesome to have that finished basement, I can see why you guys spend all of your time down there!
I've been waiting to see pictures of your new house and I'm so glad you finally posted them! You house is GORGEOUS!!! I love how you decorate. It seems so perfect for you guys! Boy, how many big t.v.'s do you guys have :0) Congrats on your wonderful home, it looks great!
WOW!! Super super cute house. I'm so glad you guys got it. Congrats.
Teri, I love it! I love how you've added your cute touch to everything...you do such a good job! And love the little play area under the stairs, what a good idea!
Everything looks wonderful...now sit back and enjoy all you've done!
your house is beautiful! It makes me want to paint and add some life to my house I love it! Good for you guys to have a nice big place to raise your family. I am sure having all your bedrooms together is nice too! I know how us mothers worry about our kids at night when they are not in our bedroom! Josh wants to come watch TV on all of your fancy tv's we have the lame 1990 big tv's still
I love it! The doors are so perfect-awesome. How exciting...I love all your furniture too!
Post a Comment