Friday, November 27, 2009

Our Thanksgiving




3 whole pictures for our Thanksgiving. I know, I know. What the....that is so not like me, I usually take about a million. Wasn't in the mood I guess, to busy stuffing my face with all the deliciousness. We went with the Cano's this year. Actually they got together with my sister in law's family in Farmington. So we went with. I was a little skeptical at first, cause we didn't really know any of them. However it was quite fun. Beautiful home, tons of food, and lots of friendly, down to earth people. After our meal, we all played Apples to Apples. I totally love that game, it is on MY christmas list.

As far as Black Friday goes, I have never been much into fighting all the crowds. I had to work today anyways. Thiago however kinda likes going out and seeing what deals he can find. We went through the ads yesterday and saw the $88.00 motorized Jeep at Walmart. You know the one that usually costs like $200. I knew we had to try and get that for Carson, he has been wanting one of those since he was like 2. So my man fought his way through the craziness at 2:30 in the morning to get in line for it. They had 16 of them, 8 for boys and 8 girl ones. Honey got number 8. Wahoo..I was so excited. We also got a new DVD player and a fax machine/printer/scanner all for $150.00. Not bad, not bad at all.

My honey and me are headed out tomorrow to do some serious Christmas shopping. Going to Salt Lake for a little overnighter. Super excited, nice break from the little ones.

6 comments:

Bentleys said...

Love the matching outfits and I know what you mean I didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving. My hubby did me proud and took some hunting but thats all! :) Glad you got some deals, my kids love their motorized cars, I am sure he is going to be one happy boy on Christmas morning!

Tammy said...

This is going to cover all of your posts in the last little while. I love your cute family picture. When did you have it taken? I love your christmas decorations. They look so good. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Hope you are having fun to day with your honey!!! See you next week.

Clemments Family said...

Love the outfits, so cute!

Go Thiago! That is awesome that he got that for Carson. Bob and I went shopping today, I am not much for getting up at 3am, I did last year and I laughed the whole time.

Ken Lowe said...

You guys look so festive! Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving. I can't believe Thiago went to Wal-mart that early, holy smokes, that's weird they only carried 16 of those cars total, lucky for getting the last one! Have fun in SLC!

Aleese and Scott said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!! I love your matching outfits and way to go Thiago sounds like he got some great deals!!

Souli & Ashley said...

Cute pictures. I love your family picture. Teri you are beautiful. I don't think you know how pretty you are. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.