Oh my goodness...New Moon. Loved it, LOVED it. So much better than Twilight (which I still really liked) but this one was awesome!!! Much anticipated night and it was everything I hoped it would be.
Here are my thoughts: (if you haven't seen it yet, maybe don't read on)
Edward is still just not quite my Edward. Robert Pattinson just doesn't do it for me. All the parts in the book that made me swoon involving him kinda make me pukey in the movie. He just says so many cheesy one liners that bug. He just can't pull it off. Now if they had cast Stefan from Vampire Diaries....oh, now there is an Edward.
Jacob...oh Jacob. HOT, so hot in this movie. Seriously I realize their is like a decade's difference in our ages, but Wow. Cute stuff. He was so incredibly likeable in this movie. Hated the wig, hated it. However willing to look past that considering all of his many attributes. That scene where he isn't wearing a shirt and he is hugging Bella. I would snuggle up to that anytime.
Bella....she played it perfect. To me Kristen Stewart is kinda awkward and at times bugs me. But then again so does Bella, so part played well. She really did a good job in this one. I totally believed all her emotions and feelings. Good job.
Wish they would show more of the Cullens...I love them and they just aren't in it a whole lot. Jasper freaks me out, seriously he looks drugged all the time. And his overall look, I just don't like. Alice is so cute, love her clothes, hair, everything.
Victoria freaks me out, she makes a very good female vampire. Scary stuff, I kept leaning in towards my mom whenever she came around. Intense. Love her red hair.
LOVED when the boys would turn into the werewolves.... so very cool. I was watching a clip of that on Jimmy Kimmel the other night when they were interviewing Taylor Lautner. I probably rewound that 50 times...when he leaps over Bella's head and the confrontation with Edward at the end. Ohhhh, sigh.
Volturi were delightfully scary. Those red eyes, and Jane. My goodness. Well done.
Jessica cracks me up. That girl has some seriuosly funny facial expressions, and Mike Newton. The scene with him puking at the movies, I was laughing my head off. Struck me as funny. Emily, Sam's Emily...beautiful, even with the scars on her face. They are one hot couple.
Can't wait for June 30th, the release of Eclipse. Do you all think Stefanie Meyer imagined all the craziness these books would create. Love them, don't think anything else can ever top them. Go see it friends...then tell me what you think.
9 comments:
I totally agree with everything you just said :]
Eclipse comes out june 30th! Awesome, I thought we'd have to wait a whole year again. I loved the movie. I am so team Jacob!
Sorry Ter...I just dont quite get it! I went and saw the movie today with a girl from my ward, thought it would be fun to just get out and do something! And while is was fun to get out, and I thought the movie was okay, not one of my favorites! I know I am very much in the minority here, but oh well! Glad you had a fun night out with your mom and sisters, you cant beat that any day anyways!
Well I guess I don't have to do my review since you pretty much nailed everything I was going to say...could not agree more. I wish we could rewind and go back to Friday, that was a great night!
You are a nut...but a cute nut!!!
I agree completely Aro was so incredible!!! And I also don't know how much I like Edward..... but Jacob! Lets be serious here is that body real! I was dying, I loved the movie!!! It met all expectations. I did not know that when eclipse is out. I am so glad its not a terribly long wait! On a side note there are some real freaks in this world! I guess thats what I get for going opening night because that is when the psychos come out!
It was better than I thought it would be - thats for sure! I liked how their eyes and makeup were all better this time. Oh and the effects.. way better! Definitely some delicious eye candy goin on I must say!
You girls look like clones in this picture!!! trippy!
I couldn't agree more on every point. I would say I've always been somewhat partial to Jacob. I want to watch it again. Jacob was gorgeous. I would snuggle with him too. Edward not quite doing it for me. But I'v with you on the Stefan that guy as Edward I would be team Edward for sure.
I am probably one of the few that hasn't seen the first one and hasn't read the books. I know, WEIRD!! But from what i have heard and seen, I think Jacob is 20 times cuter than Edward, but I am also told I need to read the books for my opinion to be real on that. Glad you girls had fun!
Post a Comment