
So much to be grateful for, love this time of year. Gives us a chance to look around us and see all of our many blessings.
There are the little things in life:
Watching Carson's excited little face as he runs out of his preschool.
The way Lincoln's eyes light up when he sees me coming.
Laying next to my husband in our nice, comfy bed watching "The Office" and "Parks and Recreation".
Talking for an hour straight to my mom or sisters on the phone and stopping to wonder where that last hour went.
Never having to worry about a babysitter for my kids, I have a wonderful mother in law.
The sparkling lights on my Christmas tree and my fireplace warming our front room.
My big jetted bathtub, my cure-all for everything.
Constant reminders in my home of our savior and the gospel: my little temple statue, our proclamation to the family, my Christ statue, the big picture of Christ and the little children.
This magical time of year, Carson's excitement over each and everything Christmas related...knowing the memories and traditions we are creating for him.
Then there are the bigger things:
2 beautiful, healthy children who I love more and more every single day.
A husband who loves me more than anything and is my partner in everything I do.
Wonderful extended family who are always there for us.
A beautiful, new home that fits our family perfectly.
Good health for us all, how quickly that can change and I am grateful that ours is well.
Thiago's good job, somehow in this crazy economy we haven't been that much affected by it all. I pray that continues.
The knowledge and testimony of the gospel, the understanding of what this Christmas season is all about.
So much to be grateful for.
Happy Thanksgiving all!
5 comments:
Great family pic! You look gorgeous! Love your hair.
I agree, so much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving! Way cute family photo!
Oh Ter the picture turned out darling, your hair is killing me you have always had great hair. Love your list of things to be thankful for, hope you had a great day I missed not being with you, love you. Call me I have been trying to call you....
You do have much to be thankful for...one blessed girl. I love the family picture!!! Hope you had a great day.
Cute picture, I love it! Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment