Thursday, August 19, 2010

Drumroll please..

Alrighty folks....this is how things roll around this house


We own balls...of every shape and size...all types.


We can line up our airplanes perfectly, they are right ready for takeoff.


We know each and every one of these little superhero's by name, on occasion we even "become" them.


We have many dino's set up, ready to attack....we can even tell you which are herbivores and which are carnivores.


Which brings us to Tuesday....doctor appointment for me and the peanut. Oh, we found out alright...whats it gonna be people. Went shopping today for the kids, needed some new fall clothes for them and just take a look at what I brought home for the newest little member of our family......














Yep, its official. I am about to be a mom of THREE little boys. Can you believe it, cause I can't. Oh my golly goodness, every time I think about it I just smile and feel happy all over. We couldn't be more thrilled. My doctor's original guess was actually a girl, but my mothers intuition was stronger than that....and I knew it was another boy. I didn't believe her for one second. And sure enough, our ultrasound showed a definite little kickstand. I love it, how lucky am I to get these three little men to raise. We absolutely can't wait for Mr. Drake Thiago Cano to join us.


Me and Drake at 17 weeks along....I am in love...already!

15 comments:

Maria said...

You look beautyfull like always, we are already in love with Mr. Drake Thiago Cano.
We are in love with all the boys in this family and the mama
love you
vovo

Delahunty Family said...

Congrats another boy! I thought for sure it was a girl. Those little boys of yours will have so much fun together!

Aleese and Scott said...

Are you sure there is a baby in there? I have never see anyone so small at 17 weeks on their 3rd baby. Congrats what exciting news!

Ashley and Devan said...

Another boy will be so fun! I'm so happy for you. You are so tiny.. where is he hiding? Drake is a really cute name!

Eric and Jenny said...

Ter you do look disgustingly small for 17 weeks, I still don't think it's right that a 17 week pregnant lady should weigh less than her non pregnant sister, yes I did just have a baby but STILL!

Oh goodness I can't wait for that little boy. Three boys you are definitley blessed, think how special when they are all grown you will have so many men in your life who love their mother. Blessed indeed I am so happy for my Cano family!

Laura Blue said...

Is there even a baby in there? You can't even tell that you're pregnant. But, how exciting for another boy. You're going to have a busy house! I bet your boys are going to love having another brother to play with. You make such handsome boys, he's going to be a little stud! Congrats & I hope everything continues to go well.

Jill said...

I love the name Drake!!! Hal's comment was another stinken boy... Congrats I am so happy for you!

Nick and Kandi said...

Congrats!

Clemments Family said...

I love the name Drake! And I don't see a belly at all Teri. I am happy for you, I love babies!

The Mashy Family said...

Congratulations! I can't believe three boys! Well Heavenly Father must of known that a little girl may not have survived Mr. Lincoln!! You look great and I love the name.

Taylor's mom said...

LOL, that just makes me smile big and bright! You're the best mommy to three little boys EVERY! Congrats!

The Carnahan's said...

Yay! Congratulations, 3 boys will be so much fun! That is such exiting news!

Johnstun Fam said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

JOHNICA said...

ooooo boy!!! How much stinkin fun is that?? Congratulations!

Plain Jame said...

Kickstand! hahahahahahaha that is hilarious! I LOVE the name drake - it was on our list. Corbin had his name picked out already though. You are sucy a great mom to boys that I couldn't imagine anything different! A few more years and you guys could supply your own soccer dream team.