N- Name. Carson loves to practice writing his name. We have to do it first and then he tries right below us. He's getting there.
O- Organization. Every week I pick a new project. The kids toy room was this week. Oh, how I love to organize.
P- Pineapple. We buy one every week in the summertime. I love all this fresh produce the late summer months bring.
Q- Quiet. Ahhh, serenity. The best hour and a half of my day is when this little guy is napping. Just kidding. Although it is nice.
R-Ride. We find many uses for toys in our house. The boys love to get in this dump truck and push each other around the house. I love it too (sarcasm).
S- Shaved Ice Shack. The absolute best ice shack out there. In the parking lot of Reams in Layton. Check it out, over 100 flavors and my favorites all involve real cream added to them.
T- Tucked in. Carsy loves being all "comfy cozy" at the end of the day. All tucked in to watch a quick episode of Mickey Mouse before bedtime.

U-Ultrasound....latest picture of baby Drake. Trying to give us an in between the legs shot, but not a very good one.
V-Vroom. On your mark, get set, go!!! Carson of course always plays Mcqueen, Lincoln is stuck with the others.
W- Walking buddy. Ash and I get up at 5:30 Mon-Thurs for our 4 mile walk. I would love to tell you we run, but I am feeling good about just this, being pregnant and all.
X- XOXO...love them!
Y- Yellow...two cute little guys wearing it. My own little rays of sunshine!
Z- Zoo books...what can I say, Z was a struggle.
Happy Wednesday all!!!
4 comments:
Zoo books something about that makes me laugh...probably cause I know I struggled with Z too, Zupas was all I could come up with. Everytime I start feeling good about my exercise routine I hear about yours and then I feel bad about myself. Love the little boys in yellow, yellow I can't believe I didn't think of that. Great pictures I loved thses posts.
I love all your ideas some of them I never would have ever thought of, it is funny how our brains are all so different...
I love FRESH pineapple!!! Yum, it's making my mouth water as we speak! How awesome that you had an "ultrasound" for U - and you walk FOUR MILES AT 5:30 EVERY MORNING?! Holy cow girl, that is serious dedication. Wow, I am totally inspired! And, you look fabulous at that time in the morning!
I am just loving this so much...you were so clever and original and the pictures were delightful. I was so excited for this post and I surely wasn't disappointed. Thanks for the fun and I love, love it.
Post a Comment