Friday, May 13, 2011

Bloom!

Ahhhh, flower day!!! One of my most favorite days of the year. Love getting those little babies and planting them in their new home. Now just bloom, babies bloom!



The Nursery....








(look Jen, I found your flower....haha)


Cars and Elle Belle were the only two children allowed to come. Ash and I take our gardening way serious and didn't want the other three cramping our style.





Too bad Elle Belle tuckered out on us.




Quite the load.



The planting....





I've got a sweetie (and talented) sister. Basically Ash does most the planting, while I smooth the dirt, clean up, watch the kids, fix lunch, squirt everything off and other odds and ends. Ash has got a green thumb and is just all around better at it than I am. So I let her have it.


See she does good work.










And once again, Elle is asleep. Gardening really wears her out.



The end result...













Now we sit back and watch them thrive (hopefully).



Took one shot of Ash's yard, she has alot more however I just took the one picture at her house.


Many thanks sweet sister (oh, and Carson...her little shadow). Job well done. Don't worry I am good at maintaining my little babies. As the summer goes on I will post more pictures of their progress. Happy Weekend friends...I'll be enjoying my 8th wedding anniversary. More to come...

8 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Ha I loved this post!

First creeping Jenny, I love it, too bad it didn't have a better name like Awesome Jenny but whatever I will take creeping Jenny.

Love Ash doing her thing, now everybody will be up this Thursday helping me while I sit back and drink a coke right?

Hope you guys have fun today celebrating and that your days turns out better than yesterday.

Rob'n'Mon said...

Looks gorgeous! I can't wait to get to work on mine! :)

The Carnahan's said...

I love flowers, wish I liked gardening! You and Ash's kids are so cute, love all the pictures of them. Looking at your pics made me so happy it's nice weather, thank goodness summer is almost here!

Clemments Family said...

Which nursery do you go to? I love all the flowers and your yard looks gorgeous.

Johnstun Fam said...

looks great! I did the same thing this weekend but failed to take pictures. :(
can't wait to see how our yards look :)

TW said...

BEAUTIFUL, Beautiful, beautiful...and you do have a "one in a million" sisters there I hope you know. Love you.

The Mashy Family said...

Very beautiful I would say!!! You do know now that you just planted everything it will snow again or drop below fifty so they shrivel. That seems to be my luck every fetching year!!! Makes me so crazy. This darn weather. I tell ya it is spring already let's have some sunny weather shall we? Beautiful yards!!!

Bentleys said...

Looks great!!! Love yard work!