This guy...
and this girl...
are celebrating! 8 years! Tomorrow, May 17 is our 8th wedding anniversary. The craziness!!!
So we went here.
And it was divine, expensive, but divine.
We enjoyed each others company, while sipping a little of.....
coke, what else?? We laughed cause more than half of their menu consisted of alcholic drinks and we don't drink. We do drink coke though.
We start out with the cheese fondue. We switched things up this time and tried something new, next time we will just stick with our fiesta flavor. Its tried and true.
Then a citrus shrimp salad, which I loved but Thiago didn't.
Main course. A big platter of meats and vegetables.
That cook in this big pot.
This is obviously his favorite course. He appreciates that I am not much of a meat eater, more for him.
And then the little lovelies....
dipped in this.
Yum, are you all dying??
HELLO, this is my favorite course. This is the point where I then appreciate that Thiago isn't much of a sweets eater, hehe-haha, more for ME!
Next up, the movie Thor.
Before that though, we went and picked up this sweet, little, sleepy face. He was missing his mama BAD! I worked that day so he had been with Vovo all day, which means the dreaded bottle. He hates them, hates them. So my heart was breaking and I made Thiago go get him and bring him with us. He was a little angel throughout the movie, just like I knew he would be. Ate for about 10 minutes and then was zonked throughout the entire movie. Just needed some snuggles from his mama, this little guy. Oh, how I love him. Its an obsession really, he is an obsession of mine.
Me and my babe....
It was a good night.
Its been a good 8 years.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post. A little trip down memory lane. Unless, you could care less. If thats the case, then don't check it.
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary, friend! Glad you were able to celebrate in style. Hope you have many, many more wonderful years of marriage to come. :)
Happy Anniversary!! The Melting Pot is one of our favorites and a movie too what a fun night!! Cant wait for your next post:)
Sorry, I didn't proofread my comment before I posted. It didn't make any sense. Anyway, We've never been to the melting pot, but every year when you do your post for your anniversary it sounds Heavenly. I think I might need to talk Jon into going there. By the way, you guys are so cute!
Happy Anniversary Teri! Congrats on 8 years. Doesn't time just fly? My husband and I will celebrate 9 yrs this July and I can hardly believe that it's been almost 10 already!
I've always wanted to try The Melting Pot. There is a nice one here near the beach but it's not very close so we just have never gone. Looks tasty!
I can't believe I have never been to the Melting Pot. Eric and I are going to Les Mis next week, maybe that's were we will go for dinner, we can't decide.
You guys look cute on your big night out. Little Drake oh that picture of him, how could you not resist that sweet little face. I bet he just loved cuddling up to his mama all during the movie. What a sweetheart. Happy anniversary today!
Happy Anniversary. You two have always been such a sweet little couple. You look amazingly beautiful in those pictures PS!!! Glad you had a very much deserving night out. I swear Josh and I have got to be better about celebrating events and spending time together. thank you for your example of how important that is.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple! I've never been to the Melting Pot, but after seeing your pics I think I just might have to try it out sometime! Glad you were able to go out to dinner and enjoy each others company. And I can see why you have an obsession with Drake, that face is to die for!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO. My mouth is watering looking at your pictures...way cute post.
Your comment reminded me that I wanted to comment on this post! I love the Melting Pot! Well, I've actually only been there two times and that was years ago when they first opened! Let me put it this way, I LOVE fondue! This looks like a fabulous way to celebrate! Next year I'm opting for a night at home but and AWESOME dinner like this, happy anniversary again!
Post a Comment