Cereal was our breakfast choice this morning, cause we had to be out the door pretty early...
dentist appointment for all 3 boys. Happy to report no cavities this time. (that is a real yay for Lincoln!)
Stopped at Mcdonalds for a coke and of course the boys decided they needed a little something as well. They shared a large box of chicken nuggets.
First watering of the season. We noticed it was looking a little dry thanks to the warm weather we have been having, so we gave it a small drink. Secondary water doesn't turn on til the 15th, so I watered by hand.
Signing off on Carson's reading homework for the day before school starts...
More spring cleaning, this time the master bath. Are you guys as sick of hearing about my spring cleaning as I am of doing it. Yuck!
I spent a good chunk of my day spying on our new neighbors. Yes, I admit it. Can't help it, I was intrigued. Our dear friends, the Hunsaker's moved out. We are in mourning. Just isn't the same without them.
Boys burned off some late afternoon energy.
While I threw a pork roast and veggies in the oven.
Bathtime...with toys lining the edge...ever so sweetly!
1 comment:
Yes I am sick of spring cleaning but not because I am sick of you talking about it but because I am sick of feeling like a loser for all I am not getting done while you continue to check your list off. I don't like you.....
Yay for no cavities I bet that was great to hear!
Post a Comment