He may be the baby of the house, but this little dude has been busy. All 18 pounds and 30ish inches of him (give or take a few).
He went from looking like this, down on all fours. Now don't get me wrong, this kid could cruise on those knees. He was one fast baby..
He then moved onto this. Plowing through the house with this bad boy. Watch out too. He doesn't stop for anything or anyone. Can't tell you how many times I have been plowed down by this guy. Ran over Lincoln's toe one day....it was World War 3. Wow..the rage!
And finally, we have this...
Oh my goodness..he walks. We have a walker.
Don't tell him he's cool...he knows. Don't tell him he's fast...he knows. Don't tell him he's one of the big kids now, cause you know what...he's not. He is still my baby no matter what. Those wobbly, little teeter-totter legs of his with the big ol' smile and high pitched giggle cruisin through our house is most definitely still my baby. He looks pretty cute though doesn't he. Nothing like those first steps, quite the milestone my little man.
I told ya he's been busy...
5 comments:
he walks! hooray!
oh my he has gotten so grown up so quickly hasn't he?
hes such a cutie pie!
Can't wait to see him in action!
I love that last picture of him with his finger in his mouth, what a sweetheart. I don't know Ter your baby is growing up, but then what does that say for my baby?
Those pictures capture that new baby walk so well. He is sooooo Cute! I still can't believe he is walking.
Woo Hoo Drakey and sorry Momma :) He is so cute!!!
Yay to Drake. He makes me want another baby....sadly no more for me.
Post a Comment