Ok, I have got about 10 minutes before I get my boys' breakfast to finish this post. I have only been working on it for the last 3 days now, and it is still yet to be finished. It is just getting harder and harder to keep up with this little ol' blog. However, I am committed. I will carry on, so lets see how fast I can type this baby out....
My life for the past couple of weeks through Instagram. If you are not doing this yet, START!! Find me at theoteri. The funnest thing ever.
At Rio Tinto tonight.
Church clothes. Matchy-matchy, just can't help myself.
Happy Birthday Deano!! Love you so much.
My boys are so happy to have their Tia home.
No baths last night...which means their hair is cracking me up this morning.
Me and baby boy making a quick run to Walmart. My hair is not done, zero makeup, and I am in my workout clothes. Guess what, I fit right in!
Ooey, gooey chex mix.
Don't bother me. I just woke up and I'm watching my show. Don't talk to me, don't smile at me, and don't you dare try and sit by me.
Can't get enough...and today they had fresh peaches!
Love this little stink.
Remember me talking about those peaches, cause they are all sorts of delicious!
Thiago is taking our preschooler to back to school night. Dejavu 3 years ago to the first time we took Carson. How did we get here? Where has the time gone?
This boys turn for back to school night.
Coaches chair..coaches son.
Coconut flavored sobe...to die for!
Love my boys. Friday night!
I love this boy. He's my favorite.
September 1st. Cozy night at home and homemade banana bread. Pretty much perfect.
Remember my new shoes...wearing them today.
I should been a country girl. Ha! Yeah right! I just love those fields.
Very rarely do I get to go on a morning run. It was lovely.
Back to school haircuts, and one baby haircut.
Who does this kid think he is? Both of his brothers are sound asleep and he has somehow finangled his way into my bed and is watching his show. Sometimes I have the hardest time telling my middle boy no.
We missed each other.
Whatcha lookin' at?
Me and Ash are at Zupa's again. Yeah, I know we were just here last week. Don't judge.
It's soccer season, we got two of em' playing now. Oh and side note, according to Thiago Lincoln's was a disaster!
This kid ruins my every chance of sleeping in.
Home from church, first thing he does is go for the leftover b-day cake. Must be my child.
There you have it folks, now I gotta go scramble some eggs and wake up some sleepy boys. We got a day!!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago





























1 comment:
I love your posts! I'm so BAD at mine...hence it's been since December. Maybe I need to hire one-mrs-Teri to do it for me!
Post a Comment