Okay, if any of you out there are in need of a good laugh. Check out my sister's blog under Jen and Eric on my links. My dear, sweet little twin and her hilarious hubby played the hugest joke on me today. She gives a full explanation on her blog under todays date. Check it out....I really shouldn't be informing you all of this, cause it is quite embarrassing . However, it is so funny and I just had to pass it along. Happy April Fools Day all....today the joke was on me!
6 comments:
Oh what a good sport, Jenell left a comment on my blog with a very good suggestion she said we should put a counter on the blog so you will know how many people have seen your lovely picture. I may just do that. Love you, you are great.
She got you good. I am glad you laughed because we all laughed pretty dang hard.
I just love this so funny. Jen really can play some good jokes but this tops them all.
That was great I still laugh when I think about it. I can't believe she went to all that work.
That was so funny Teri! She got you good.
I found that quite hilarious - I wish I could have thought of something fun to do!
Post a Comment