My absolute favorite little group of kids..Luke, Lance, Carson, Hallie, Tanner and Brevin
We had another crazy Monday...we always get together with my mom, Ash and Brev, Tam, Jill and kids for Monday fun (thats what Tanner calls it). Only this time Jen and the boys got to come too. We mainly just run around on all of our errands...Target, the Mall, Walmart, those are our usuals. We throw in random places every once in awhile such as Distribution Center and Inkleys today. It is kinda crazy with all of us and 6 little kids but we love it. We always end up going to lunch somewhere. Today we ended up at CrackerBarrel cause we were all craving breakfast foods and they serve it all day. By the end of the day we are all exhausted, and we never really get all that much accomplished, but we sure have fun pretending like we did!!
9 comments:
I love how close your family is. Sounds like you had a good time.
Teri there was actually only 6 kids. You are adding the two that are in our bellies already. But I guess in a way they are there making us more tired. It was a fun day I wish I remembered my camera. I need you to show me how you do something on your blog.
Wow you are even faster than me this time, I just barely got my post on this finished as well. It was a fun day but definitely tiring. I laughed at the eight kids comment too, pregnancy is making you a little loopy I think.
Whoops, girls. Changed it to 6, huh wonder where my mind is at.
You guys always look like you have so much fun together! I wish my family would spend more time doing fun things together, but when Kaylee and Mitchell get together, going places is no fun! You and Ash are looking so cute!!
We did have a crazy day! I could tell by the end of the day that you had a mood swing and had, had enough. But it is still fun to be together and the kids sure do have fun.
How fun a girls night out and a day with the kids. Looks like you had so much fun!
Your family must like cracker barrel I have seen alot of posts floating around about that place! ;) Anyways it does look like a fun day! What cute kids you all have. I bet it would be hard to be pregnant and chase around all those kids. It sometimes gets tiring just being awake and pregnant!
I love when you guys post the same things because it is fun to see the difference in how you tell about your day. I love that pic of all the kids.
Post a Comment