Monday, June 2, 2008

Night on the Town

Jen and her family are here visting for a few weeks...we kicked off her visit with a girls night out. I LOVE girls nights, especially when that means I am with both of my sisters and my mom. Doesn't get much better than that. Our hubbies all stayed home with our kiddos and we got to go out to dinner and a movie. We went and ate at Boston's, I had never been there. Well, actually none of us had been there, and we all really ended up liking it. I got some kind of pizza, and it was sooo good!! We then went to see "Ironman", which I totally loved. I usually am not a fan of Robert Downey Jr., but he is HOT in this movie. Seriously, I thought he was so cute and so dang funny. It was a great show, I am even tempted to go see it again, that is how much I loved it. It was a great night, spent with my 3 best friends and no kids. Perfectly Perfect!!


The four of us


Two cute sisters...love these girls


Me and my mommy-dearest


This picture doesn't have anything to do with the post, I just thought it was to cute to not put in somewhere. Carson and Lance are the cutest of friends, even though they don't see each other as much as they would like, the minute they get together they are inseparable. This was earlier that day, they were both sitting in my room watching "Curious George". I walked in and Carson had his little arm around Lance and they were talking and laughing about something. It warms my heart, seriously to see my little boy interact with his cousins. How great is family!!

6 comments:

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

I LOVED Iron Man! I'm kinda a big movie buff, so when good movies come out, I get really excited.

Souli & Ashley said...

Fun night us girls had. I love girls night too. The movie was so good. I really enjoyed it I haven't seen a movie lately I really enjoy. He was so cute in it. I don't remember him being that good looking.

Eric and Jenny said...

I totally agree about Robert Downey Jr. I could see it again too. I love that picture of Lance and Carsy you didn't tell me you got that. It is so precious I love how much those two love each other they are going to have a great night on the big sleepover on Saturday. What a great night that was, we need to have on more girls night before we leave.

Nick and Stacey said...

I think its funny that four girls would go see ironman all by themselves! Nick went and saw it with My dad and Jon and said it was really good also! What a fun night to hang out with the girls! I am glad your husbands watched the kids so you could enjoy the night!

Melissa said...

Oh maybe now that Jaycee is an "adult", we should have girl's nights out! that would be fun!

Tiff and Chris said...

How fun to be with both of your sisters and your mom! I can't wait for all of my family to be here in San Antonio for a couple of months. I will have to go and see IronMan now!