Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Daddy







With fathers day coming up I just need to do a quick post for our little family's dad and tell him how much we love him. When Thiago and I were dating and newly married, I always knew he was going to be a great dad. He just has this special way with kids. From the time Tanner(my nephew) could walk, Thiago has been his absolute favorite. As well as each of my nephews, especially Brev...they all just adore him!! I couldn't wait for the chance to have kids of our own and to be able to see Thiago as a dad. Carson came four days after fathers day in 2005, and in an instant a bond was formed. I know all dads love their kids, but watching my two boys together...I can't even explain. He is such an incredible dad, he would give anything in the world up for our little boy. His love for Carson and little Lincoln on the way shows in everything he does. Me and our babies are everything to him, and I love him so much for that. Happy Fathers Day to the worlds best dad, your little family loves you soooo much!!!

9 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Thiago does just have a way with kids. Both my boys love him so much, he is cute because he ALWAYS takes the time to play with them and rough house. Carson and Lincoln are two lucky little boys. I hope you figure out what is going on with all of your side stuff that would be driving me nuts too. Call me when you get off work and Eric is usually pretty good at that kind of stuff. Maybe he could help.

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

There's no doubt in my mind that Thiago is a GREAT dad! He just has such a kind, gentle, and fun personality. Happy Father's day to Thiago.

Bentleys said...

Happy Father's day! You are a great person all around!

Jill said...

Happy Fathers Day Thiago! And thanks for always being so good to my kids, they love you. Even if you don't want to play or you are doing something else you always make time for them and make them feel special. Your the best thanks.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

Happy Fathers day! Sounds like you and your little ones are very lucky, I hope he has a great day!

Ashley and Devan said...

Happy Fathers Day Thiago! Teri, You are so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and a great Dad for your little boys. I remember Thiago being really nice in highschool. He must be such a wonderful example to Carson.

Nick and Stacey said...

Thiago is a great guy! Its just wonderful to see Dads. They really do have this instant bond with our kids, I love to see how excited Mitchell and Faye get when nick comes home! What a great post for Thiago! Happy Fathers Day!

Souli & Ashley said...

Happy Fathers Day Theo. I know my Brev loves you like his own dad. SOuli always says when Thiago is around Brevin wants nothing to do with Him or me. Just wants his uncle Theo. YOu are a wonderful dad such a good example to others.

Taylor's mom said...

Great post. Hope Big T's father's day was great! He has a wonderful family to help him celebrate! I'm sorry your little one was under the weather. It's so sad when they don't feel good but it's the best when all they want is YOU because they know you'll make them feel better, or work your hardest trying. It's amazing how much they know and understand!