Like just about everyone else we headed out to Black Island Farm Saturday afternoon. Sooo fun...kinda pricey if you ask me, but so absolutely worth it. Carson's cute little smile did not leave his face the entire afternoon. He loved it, every little activity he just thought was grand. We went with Jill and the sisters and Tam and kiddos...this is a little group shot. Well except for Tam, who was taking the picture. Not at all a flattering picture of me, but when can I say I am 4 weeks away from having a baby, what do I expect.
Carson checking out the baby cows...he loves animals. His new thing is "Oh my gosh", every time he sees something cool.
These cute little cousins are always friends, but it is not often you catch them holding hands. It was so sweet, I couldn't resist getting a picture.
Alright, I hated this thing. I totally tried to divert Carson, and not let him see it. But he eventually ran into it, and surprise it was his favorite. It was this little water pump type thing, that you put plastic ducks in. You line up three ducks and then pump water until they start to move. They race until someone wins. Anytime there is water you can guess where my kid will be. I really appreciated how wet and muddy he got for the rest of the afternoon.
Riding the cow train...guess what color was Carson's favorite. You got it...PINK!
We took the little hayride out to the pumpkin field, and everyone got to pick a pumpkin. Since we already have ours, I didn't get one and told Carson to just pick a small one. I didn't really want to pack a huge pumpkin back to our car.
Whose little pumpkin is bigger...ha-ha!! That was lame I know, but you would not believe how many comments me and Ash got about sticking pumpkins under our shirt and that kind of thing. People are very original.
Carson's other favorite...they had a big sandbox thing filled with dried corn. The kids loved it. It did feel kinda cool...however we got home that night and I washed Carson's clothes and shoes cause they got so dirty. I found about 20 little pieces of corn in my washer that must have fallen out of his pockets. Kind of a mess, but thats okay. It was a great night, I love when you do a fun activity that you know your kids just loved. He can't quit talking about how much fun he had. Thanks everyone for coming, we always have a few hectic moments with all those kids. A few tantrums, accidents, missing a backpack and a child every now and then. But hey, its all worth it in the end. Right??
13 comments:
You little pipsqueek you totally beat me, I was trying to beat you. Funny go read mine now, I didn't read yours until I was done. I mentioned the exact thinga about finding corn everywhere and we hadn't even talkied about that with each other. The twinship for sure...
Oh yeah by the way I think both of you are so very small and tiny. I am being neutral here so neither of you can get mad at me, I know you both take this very seriously.
Fun! Where is this place at? I don't think I have ever heard of it. It looks like it's the place to be!
You just never care if someone else looks awful in a picture do you. I look huge in that picture worse then you. What kind of sister are you. Just kidding I could care less. It was so much fun. All the kids enjoyed themselves I'm glad we went.
Glad you guys had fun! I loved it, but they need to lower the price for adults. You look so cute and so does your Sis.
The picture of the little boys holding hands is precious. It's fun to get out of the city and enjoy a little country once in a while, isn't it?
Ah, you look so cute pregnant! Such a sweet picture of all you guys. I hope things are going well with the last weeks approaching...how fun, I bet you are so excited.
Yay! I am so glad you guys enjoyed it! I kept thinking yesterday how you guys were going and what if I hyped it up and then you didn't have a good time? I would have so felt bad. So, I'm so happy you had fun!!
Tell your Mom thanks for what she said about my family and blog. That was really sweet. It really made my day.
I love that picture of them holding hands, its so cute!!
You look so gorgeous pregnant! I love the glow that pregnant women have. You really look super cute!
Thanks for the fun night! Hallie is still talking about it. She had tons of fun.
That looks like it was a fun place. Of course Carson found the water and dirt. Isn't that what boys do? =)
looks like so much fun...and I don't care what you say i think you look adorable. What a fun activity to do. I have never heard of that place. I bet that gets annoying the whole pumkin joke, it seems like there are alwyas those people around that think they are so original!
Post a Comment