Oh goodness..I have a crazy week coming up here. Lots of fun stuff, but it is all happening at the same time so I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. With Halloween going on we have lots of little activities planned, I am also getting all my finishing touches done on baby Lincoln projects, not to mention my brother in law is getting married this Saturday. You put all that together, and it makes me tired just thinking about it. I will feel better when I have this week behind me. We started it all off with Gus and Shalae's endowment session at the Bountiful temple Saturday night. I worked that afternoon, so I hurried home, got changed, dropped Carson off at my sisters and we were off. The session was really nice, it was fun to be there with Thiago's parents and my brother and new sister-in-law. I go with my family alot, but not the Cano's very often. It was nice. One problem. My dear husband and I are a little retarded when it comes to making sure we have a full gas tank. I don't know if you guys remember my running out of gas on the freeway story a few months ago. I didn't think Thiago was ever going to let me live that one down...well I have payback now. Our tank was low, the light was on and everything. Thiago was in such a hurry to get up to the temple, he swore we had enough to make it up there and get gas after. Wrong! We made it up there alright, but guess who's car wouldn't start when we went to get back in. The session didn't get over until 8:00 and we still had to go to a wedding dinner for the happy couple. We got to sit there in our car for 40 minutes waiting for Thiago's dad to bring us a few gallons of gas. We were both soooo ornery. Thiago was mad and embarrassed that he had let that happen...and me, well I was tired, hungry, my back and legs were hurting. Basically we were both no fun to be around. Oh well, we got gas and made it to the dinner just as it was being served. So thats that, I guarantee you all, I will never put another running out of gas story on my blog. I think both of us have learned our lesson.

Gus and Shalae...the bride and groom to be!

Gus, Shalae, Regie, Maria, Thiago and me
10 comments:
I guess I will leave a comment. YOu have kind of been neglectful on commenting on my last post. YOu guys are funny. You'd think he would have just stopped. Oh well I'm glad it all worked out. Carson was a little angel as always.
Oh my goodness, I hate when you are so busy and trying to get everything done, and it seems like everything that can go wrong does! Sorry about that, I am glad everything turned out great though! Good luck with your busy weekend!
I love the Cano family they are such a special family.. I can't believe you guys ran out of gas again..
That is pretty crappy! Atleast you weren't late to the endowment! I can't believe you are a few weeks away from having Lincoln you look awesome! What a fun night!
I thought you were not going to tell anyone again about running out of gas. You guys are crazy I don't know how you run out of gas twice in one year! This week is crazy busy, seems like everything falls at the same time on well. We will definitely be having fun even if it is kinda nuts!
Sorry, but the gas story made me laugh. How crazy is that to happen twice in a year? Have a good week!
I hate running out of gas.. sorry that happened! I'm glad you made it to the wedding dinner though. I love going to sealings! You and Thiago make such a cute couple.
How are you holding up. Just a few more days and your crazy week will be over. I can't believe you guys ran out of gas. At least it was at the temple and not some scary place. I have some good running out of gas stories to tell you when you come back to work!
At least now he won't remind you all the time now. You look so good and are so busy--you're a super woman!
Sounds like a crazy week! Good luck with everything. We will probably see you at the reception on Saturday night! You look adorable by the way!
Post a Comment