Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy B-day Old Man


October is the month of birthdays for us. We had my mom, and dad, and Rosemary (Thiago's little sister). We didn't get to see my dad on his actual B-day so we celebrated this last Sunday at my Grandma's house. Just wanted to let my dear old dad know how much we love him. It is so cute, cause Carson doesn't really get to see his grandpa a whole lot but he still loves him so much. He always asks about his Papa, and gets so excited to see him and give him a big hug and a kiss. Dad, I love you so much...you know this. I am so proud to call you mine and always will be. Thanks for always looking out for me and my family, I know I can always count on you for anything. The older you get you really start to realize how much your parents mean to you and all the sacrifices they have made in your behalf. So much of who I am I have got from my dad, we are so similar it is almost scary. But that is fine by me, cause he is a great guy and I respect so many things about him. Love you lots Dad and so does your little namesake Carson JEFFREY!!


Proud Papa and his 4 boys!!


Its no wonder they love you!!

7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I feel like I have dejavu could I have seen this before? HA HA, but it's only fair you beat me last time, let's just take turns.

Souli & Ashley said...

He is a great dad. Carson is quite the poser isn't he. I love seeing the look on dads face with his four boys.

Candace said...

What a cute post. Your dad seems like a very sweet man. It's funny because I think you look so much like your mom, but then I see this pic and I can see alot of your dad in you!

Aleese and Scott said...

I love that picture that is so sweet with him and all the grandsons. Happy Birthday to your dad!

Nick and Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, you do have a busy October. How fun you dad gets out there and plays with all those boys.

The Mashy Family said...

Happy Birthday to your dear sweet dad! Good to have you guys here in Tree town.

Bentleys said...

That is so sweet!! Your dad is so handsome! It's not fair the older guys get the better they look!