Monday, October 6, 2008

Little Batman


I went and got Carson's picture taken today in his Halloween costume. My cute little Batman!! He loves it, in past years he has just kind of tolerated his costumes. He has been big animals with hoods and everything. This year he just gets the biggest kick out of it, he loves to tell people what he is being and wear it every chance he gets. We even found that little trick or treat bucket sitting next to him, which is Batman's head. I do not like dressing up myself at all, I really never have. Carson keeps asking me what I am going to be, and I just tell him "Batmans mom". He kind of just gives me a weird look and shrugs his shoulders. Thiago hates dressing up too, at least Carson enjoys it!!

14 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

He looks so darling, though when doesn't he? Whereb did you find that bucket again, do they have any BUZZ/WOODY buckets like that?

Souli & Ashley said...

He looks so cute. He is so good with dressing up unlike someone I know. Good job with pictures Carson.

AMES said...

Oh my heck - sooooo stinkin cute! Seriously, Teri. He is adorable. Cutest Batman I ever saw. Isn't Halloween fun with kids? I love it.

Bentleys said...

Hunter is going to be batman, oh lil boys and super hero's so so cute! And I am so disappointed in you and Thiago, lame!

Aleese and Scott said...

That is such a cute costume I love it, and how nice to find a batman bucket!

Nick and Stacey said...

You are always so good about going and getting pictures taken! And I bet he loves it! I will have to show Mitchell, he has been informing us for about 3 months now that he will be having a batman birthday party! Carson looks cute, it makes it even better when they like to wear the costume!

Leah said...

What a cutie! Isn't it so much fun when they get into it, I love it! Alayna kept changing her mind on what she wanted to be and was mad when I told her she could only be one thing.

TW said...

I told Carson how scared I was when he showed me his pictures, he laughed but also looked alittle puzzled, hope I didn't cause any trama. Love that cute little Batman.

Candace said...

He looks so adorable! It is so fun to get them all dressed up!

I am now private with my blog. Your email address didn't save so just send me an email at
candace84404@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite again.

Tiff and Chris said...

How cute! I absolutely love his little shoes. I have never really been a big fan of dressing up myself either.

Ashley and Devan said...

What a great picture! He makes the cutest batman!

Cami said...

Hi Teri, I am in Ashleys ward.. We are having a shower for her tomorrow and a few of us wanted to go in on a gift and get her a bumbo. We were just going to ask if she had one, but want her to be surprised, so we thought we would ask you if she had one? Will you please email me if you know or not? Thanks :)
CamiJRoss@gmail.com

The Mashy Family said...

That is a really cute batman!

JOHNICA said...

SO cute!! So what are YOU goin to dress up as? Maybe you and Thiago can be like Juno and her lover? He can wear gold shorts and you can wear jeans and a skirt with a hoodie. I smell a new family photo?