Oh good old pumpkin carving. It seriously is alot of work isn't it. I love it, and am glad we can give Carson the fun memories. But it is kinda a pain and it sure does make a mess. We usually do ours with the rest of Thiago's family, but they all had so much going on with the wedding that it didn't happen this year. We were just going to do it ourselves, but at the last minute we decided to hook up with the Phongsavath's.
I get really into my pumpkin carving. It seems to take me twice as long as everyone else. I don't know if I am trying to hard or what. I was the last one finished this year, but in my defense I had to carve two pumpkins. One for me and one for Carson, although Thiago did the hard part of scooping out all the insides. Soooo...guess I am just kinda slow.
Carson spent all his time, going from person to person trying to help. Although he doesn't really like to get dirty, so he wouldn't stick his hands in. He just kind of sat there talking, and getting in our way. I wasn't complaining though, I love his company and love to listen to his little voice ramble on and on about whatever.
Thiago with his arm around my pumpkin...I asked him to help me finish the mouth cause my arm was getting so tired. Big mistake..he broke my pumpkins other tooth off. Made me mad, I even warned him to be careful, so that wouldn't happen. Oh well, still looks cute!
My pumpkin is on the left, then Carson's, then Thiago's. Thiago's is pretty stupid looking, I am sure you all agree. He and Souli thought it was hilarious, not sure why.
Happy little pumpkin family...didn't carve Lincoln's. His was too tiny, so it just gets to sit there looking cute. Thanks Ash for having us over and for dealing with the huge mess. We had lots of fun and next year you guys can come on over to our house.
10 comments:
I don't know what's worse Thiago's or youre's with the missing tooth, they look terrible! You are so weird...Carson I can just picture him wandering around talking to whoever will listen, cute pictures except for the pumpkins of course!
I love your pumpkins! Looks like you had a fun night! I especially love Lincolns pumpkin, it looks just like Barricks!
It was so fun and really the mess wasn't too bad. I say we start a tradition to always carve our pumpkins together. The boys had so much fun.
I like all of the pumpkins! Even Thiagos....I think it looks great! I too get way too into the pumpkin carving thing I take my design very seriously! Seeing you guys and all of your pumpkins makes me think we should have done something. Maybe tonight! So Cute I love it!
I love the first picture of the three boys that is so cute. Looks like you had a good time.
Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I miss you guys this year doing our pumpkin time but you guys did such a good job and yes Thiago's look dummie but cute
I love you all
Maria(VOVO)
What a cute little ham Carson is. Just darling in all the pictures. Happy Halloween!!!
Pumpkin carving is so much fun! I love that you had a little pumpkin for Lincoln too. I think all of your pumpkins turned out great!
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!! Good luck with your busy weekend. Love ya.
What a fun family tradition! I think all of your pumpkins look great. It really does make a mess though, not a big fan of that.
Post a Comment