Baby boy had his 4 month check-up the other day. Thats right I said FOUR....four freaking months already. I hate it, I love it, but I hate it. My baby is growing so fast and I need it to stop. Anyways....his checkup went great. He is growing and putting on those pounds oh so nicely. He weighed 13 pounds and has now doubled his birth weight. Yeah for Lincoln!! He was in the 74 percentile for weight, and 33 for height and 17 for his head. Not to shabby. My doctor said I could start on cereal in the next month or so and baby food after that. However I usually wait until they are a bit closer to 6 months. I don't know why, I just have heard that is best. So for now, just good old momma's milk. Last time I went his Doctor said his head was little crooked cause he favors the right side. I was a little concerned but this time it was much better. Slightly off, but not concerning at all. Phew...I really didn't want him to be one of those kids that have to wear those little helmet things.
Poor little fella, had to get his shots. I think Carson was more upset by the whole ordeal than Lincoln was. He was so concerned and really didn't want them poking his baby brother. Lincoln cried for a second, but the minute I got him dressed and layed him in his carseat, he was out. Sound asleep by the time I tucked his blankets up by his face. So sweet! Here he is at bathtime that night, where Carson refused to let me take the bandaids off. He is such a freak about bandaids. Honestly..
I just love that little expression, ooh I love this boy!
On a side note, Lincoln had his first fall the other day. I know, I know horrible mom I am. I had just gotten done feeding him and propped him up in the rocking chair. Which I know is a no-no, but I was just getting up for a sec to go and grab a diaper for Elle. It was a Tuesday and I was watching Ashley's kids. I get up, run into the bathroom and next thing I know I hear this thud and then the saddest cry ever. I run back into the room, and poor Lincoln is face planted on the carpet. Brev had tried to climb up next to him and when the chair went forward, Lincoln went flying. So sad. He only cried for a sec and I have learned my lesson. No more sitting unsupervised in the chair. Whoops!
11 comments:
So in that second to last picture do you think he looks like Luke, I totally do I feel like I am having dejavu! Poor baby those bandaids just make me sad for the little guy. I don't think anybodies fall can be worse than Brevy and the stairs or I guess I should say mothers reaction to the fall!
Wow four months already!! He gets cuter ever day. Don't feel too bad about his little fall.. I think every kid falls at some point. I remember when Hunter was around ten months old or so he rolled off our bed in the middle of the night. I didn't even hear him. I woke up and he was asleep on the floor between the bed and the dresser. I felt awful. And you must be super girl watching four kids on Tuesdays.
He is so darn cute! i think in those pictures he has a little bit of Carson in him! I cannot believe he is four months already, it really does go by so fast! I am sorry about the spill, I think it happens to the best of us, well I just like to tell myself that, so when it happens I don't feel like a totally awful mother!
Lincoln must have inherited your crooked head...i'm glad he has grown out of if so quickly unlike his mother :)
what a sweet boy! your kids are amazingly cute. i love love love the name lincoln. i always wanted to name one of my boys that but chance is trying to fight me on it. but good choice. he's a doll.
Poor lil guy...I hate shots. Your kiddos have the cutest facial expressions!
So sorry about the shots, just has to be done, right? Sounds like he is going great but, getting way too big, too fast.
I love his expressions! We have all had our babies take a spill, it happens, even if they are right next to us! :) If you find a way to slow down the growing process let me in I am having a hard time my baby is turning 1!
What a cute little guy, he is getting so big. I feel like I don't even know him, I never see him. Next time you need a babysitter let me.
He is so cute! That's too bad he fell out of the chair, unfortunately I think every baby does that, your not a terrible mom. I think Lincoln looks like Thiago in some of his pictures, does everyone think that as well?
haha, my word verification for this comment is "chewee"
Ironic because I was thinking about how scrumptious that little baby boy is looking right now! yummy!!!
Post a Comment