We have had kinda a crazy week. It started out not to busy, but this weekend we were hopping around from one activity to the next. First of all, Thiago is taking his next soccer coaches class to get his C liscense. We haven't seen a whole lot of him this week, he has class on Mon, Wedn, Fri nights from 6-9 and then all day Saturday. Tuesday night he had a soccer game, and Thursday night was school. Needless to say, Jen I have a whole new appreciation for what you do. I have been so incredibly sick of my kids by the time Thiago has finally got home, I have totally felt like a single mom this week and I don't like it. So way to go Jen, just 2 more months though and your hubby returns to you! Anyways first thing was Thursday night, my brother in law had a birthday. We went over for a little bit for pizza and brownies and icecream. Here is the birthday boy with his two favorite nephews!
Friday night we went with all the cousins to Disney on Ice.
Lincoln stayed home, so it was just me and my little Cars. I loved every minute of it. Of course I love both my babies, but I have really missed spending that one on one time with my little buddy. For 3 1/2 years it was just the two of us, we have spent almost every day of his little life being pals. Since Lincoln has come along, we haven't had a whole lot of one on one time together. So it was very much needed and I seriously just loved it. Thanks for being my little date for the night Carsy-bug!
I knew this kid would love it, money well spent. He was all smiles all night long. Waving, clapping, jumping up and down, cheering on the charachters. There is nothing like watching those little eyes light up as his favorite Disney folks skated onto the ice.
Whats Disney on Ice, without spending a ridiculous amount of money on treats and souveniers. But like I said his little smile just said it all for me. I love giving him these memories and little things to look back on. And if a $10.00 snowie does that for him, then so be it!
Every year that we go, I always let Carson pick out a toy. And every year he picks out the flying light things. We have 3 now. Only problem was this one was Tinkerbell and pretty girlie. Thiago pulled a face when he saw Carson with it. What do you do though, right? That was what he wanted.
Saturday night we drove up to Logan to go to one of my cousins reception. I just thought my boys looked so cute all dressed up, so of course that means picture time. I snapped this one, and right after I did, Carson pulled a face and said "mom, please no more pictures". Does that mean I am a little camera happy, probably so. However I am not willing to change this.
Thiago and Lincoln were still willing to cooperate with the picture taking.
After the reception we went with my family to Firehouse pizza. Yum, yum. Love that place!
To end the night I went back to my sisters since she lives in Logan to bath my kids, so they would both fall asleep on the ride home. Jen, Thiago and I just got talking and talking and the kids were having so much fun together and it was getting later and later....so we decided to just stay the night. We totally ditched out on church today, but I don't regret it. I had so much fun, hanging out with my sister. We got the kids to bed, Thiago settled on the couch and me and my twin stayed up until 4:00 in the morning just talkin it up. Love this girl....reminds me of the good ol' days, just me and the sisters and my mom. Best friends forever. Love you Jen, and thanks for your sweet hospitality to me and my family. I will seriously cherish that night, I love you!
8 comments:
Oh that makes me miss my sister :( I am jealous you get to call your sisters up and do fun things when you are a single mom! Your boys are as always, adorable!
Aw, that sounds like so much fun! I'm with Melissa, it makes me miss my own sisters. I love the little Nemo cup, its worth the smiles.
I know I feel like I have had just this great week and I am just dreading getting back to real life tommorow. I can't even tell you how glad I am you guys stayed the night, I am going to bed right now I am so tired but it was totally worth it. Just like the olden days of laying in your purple bed and talking the night away, I would love to go back to that time just for a day, it sure was wonderful!
What a fun busy weekend! You are right your boys do look cute! What good boys Thiago and Lincoln to let you take some more pictures haha! I am glad you had a good weekend, Jen told me how you stayed up way too late, but I think it is totally worth it getting in some sister talk time! You can always catch up on sleep another day! Fun Fun Weekend!
What a fun weekend and pretty busy! I am sorry you don't get Thiago around too much it is so hard not to have your husband around!
Nothing better then time with your kids and families, what a fun weekend!
Isn't it funny how so many things can all come at once and then some weeks are so borng? Glad you made it through it. Thanks for all the fun and know how much I love you all and appreciate all we do together. Have a good week!!!
I think Thiago and his brother look so much alike! When I first glanced at the picture of him and your boys I thought it was Thiago.
What a great weekend. I just got off the phone with my sister. We talked for 2 hours about everything and nothing.. sisters are the best!
They are so cute!! I can't believe how fast all these babies are growing!!
Post a Comment