Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What the heck.....

is up with the Bachelor. Jason Mesnick is a very bad word....so completely messed up! How many of you are fellow Bachelor fans, and was completely shocked at the season finale. Who does that?? Yuck, I don't like him. This whole season I thought he just seemed like a good guy, like he really had his head on straight. Then last week on the tell-all, you could kinda tell that something was up. He was just so cocky and defensive kind of. Then I started hearing weird rumors about the finale, and what do you know. Biggest jerk in all Bachelor history. It is one thing to end it with Melissa (who I loved) but on television, and then in the very next minute hook up with Molly. And leave all smiley and hunkey-dorry like. Oh, I could have just killed him. Poor Melissa. Also, why does the man wear such short suits. Did you all notice this, his suits were to short for him. I also hate that cheesy little smile he has. Make me sick....please Bachelorette people, lets consider dear Melissa. Jason Mesnick and stupid Molly, I hope end very badly cause they deserve it. Well there you go, there is my take on that, until next season that is!

10 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

All I can say is I agree 100%

Eric and Jenny said...

Well you know how I feel, though I will be watching the one tonight for sure! It was kind of a dissapointing finale I thought especially where the season was so good, oh well, mindless entertainment is always good!

Clemments Family said...

I totally agree with you dear. I watched the whole season and LOVED Melissa from the start. He is stupid and totally put on a show. I hope so badly they bring back Melissa as the bachelorette.

Nick and Stacey said...

Agree!!!!!!! It was so weird!

Candace said...

I just watched part 2 and I still feel the same way. WTH! I totally loved him from the start, but now he bugs the crap out of me! And don't get me started with Molly! I was so addicted to the show, but now I think it's totally rigged or something, I don't know what to think.

Rob and Melanie said...

I totally agree!! I loved Melissa too. And if I was Molly I wouldn't have taken him back. He'll probably just dump her when things get "tough".

Aleese and Scott said...

I couldn't agree more! Also looks like you had a fun weekend out with the girls, I am glad you got a night out!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

I very much agree! I thought it was horrible what he did to Melissa. Sad probably just for a few extra bucks. I was for Melissa the whole show and it just made Molly seem desperate to take him back. The part 2 was so dumb being all happy and such. He is so ridiculous. ahahaha!!!! If i were Melissa I would have showed a lot more anger... set up?? Never can be too sure with Reality tv...
Britt

Jill said...

I have no idea what you are talking about but, it sounds like you are not to happy. I haven't seen you for awhile so it is nice to keep up with you on your blog.

Tiff and Chris said...

I agree. I wanted Melissa to end up with him since he was "such a good guy" and she was such a sweetheart. Molly...stuck up with her golf, family hats, and whatever else. I think Gillian will be a lot more fun to watch.