Sunday, March 1, 2009

Night out!



So I totally love my kids and really do feel so blessed that I am able to stay home with them and be the one to raise them and all.....However, I would so be lying if I didn't say I LOVE the chance to get out once in awhile and have a girls night. Me, Jen, and Ash and my cute friend Stacey all met up last night and had a little fun. Very simple, we just went out to eat and went to a movie. Jen and Stace are in Logan and me and Ash are obviously Davis county folks, so we just met in the middle (Brigham City). We went to Wingers and then saw "Confessions of a shopaholic". It was such a goofy little show, total girl show. Reminds me alot of Legally Blonde. It was cute though. Ashley always makes me laugh in these kind of shows. These are totally her sense of humor, she laughs so loud. It is so cute, the rest of us just kinda smile, but not Ash...she just was crackin up. Simple humor for my simple minded sister. Just kidding Ash. Anyways, thanks girls, so much fun. And thanks to my sweetie, who is always so willing to watch my kids while I get away for the night. What a guy!

7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

It was really fun, especially for you two slackers. Stace and I do all the ordering why you two take your nice sweet time and then leave us to pay the bill. JK! Ash is so funny, she laughs so cute at things I think half the reason I was laughing was at her reactions, let's plan another!

Nick and Stacey said...

It was really fun! I agree with Jen, but then that is how it has always been! Ha ha! Anyways it was great we do need to do it again! Except next time lets not take a picture of me...that would be better! Especially next to all you beautiful girls! And I got a big kick out of Ash too, it was fun with all of you!

Ashley and Devan said...

How fun to get out with the girls. I really want to see that movie, it looks cute. I'm glad you guys had a great time! A little girl time is needed every now and then for sure.

TW said...

Glad all you cute girls can still get together. Sara, what are you talking about you are beautiful. Poor Ash is all I can say.

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

Looks like a fun girls night out!!! How lucky you are to be able to get together for a fun night (im so jealous!) Zac doesnt like the chick flick movies so we seldom go but if I really want to go to them he will give in, haha.

Britt

Souli & Ashley said...

You guys make me seem like a weirdo. What can I say I like those kind of movies. Totally my thing. I love to laugh hard it makes you feel good.

Tammy said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I know how you fell about loving being home with the kids, but it is so nice to have time away. I think it makes you appreciate them all the more.