Monday, March 23, 2009

A little Twilight anyone...


The treats....




The company...




The movie!

What did we all think fellow Twi-friends. Was it as good on DVD as it was in theater. Absolutely!!!

7 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Umm...excuse me but I really don't think you are qualified to say, sleeping doesn't count as watching it, just so you know!

Thiago & Teri said...

Um, hello. I watched it the next day....put the two nights together and I saw it. Thanks!!

Plain Jame said...

FUN STUFF! Sounds like a partay!

TW said...

You are a nut...a cute, talented, smart, fun-loving nut. Love you!!!

Nick and Stacey said...

You are funny! I have yet to see the movie, Jen and I are going to get together sometime to watch it...I think that means I couldn't consider myself a Twi-friend...oh well I am okay with just being a friend!

Irene said...

I'm still not into that...maybe if I read or watched I might be. Anyway, I did quit AFCU. I'm just back again. :)

Ashley and Devan said...

I agree, for sure as good at home as in the theatre!!