Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Undie" Hats...



Oh my Carson, what a kid. This 3 year old age is really something. People say newborns are hard, then once the kids starts walking and is into everything, then comes the terrible two's. Well I tell you this little 3 year old keeps me on my toes. He is something else, I feel like these last couple of months he is really testing his limits and my patience at the same time. I feel myself losing it with him several times throughout the day. However as hard as it is, and no matter how frusterated I feel sometimes, the good moments absolutely outweigh the bad. He is such a goof and constantly keeps me laughing. This is his latest....wearing his undies on his head. I am sure all kids do this at one point or another. The minute he gets out of the tub, he puts his undies on his head and starts streaking through the house. What a little weirdo...


Poor Lincoln, Carson thought it would be hilarious to put them on his head as well. We all sat there laughing, while my poor little bug-a-boo just looked around at us with those big eyes of his.


Me and my babies wearing their "Undie" hats. (Don't mind me in this picture, Ash colored my hair earlier in the day, and she didn't have time to dry it. So I am looking kinda scary...)


Odds and Ends...


Why do I have a picture of 3 bunnies. Ask Carson. Everyday he goes around the house collecting my easter bunnies for a "bunny lineup". Not sure why he likes this, quite the imagination he has got. He is so funny cause he is starting to talk to himself and his toys. I love to listen to the little dialects he makes up. The other day he was yelling at the bunnies asking them which one took his toy, and they had better tell him or timeout would be coming their way. Huh, wonder where he gets this crap from..

To top it all off, just a cute picture of the little bugs. Me and Ash went shopping today and both the babies have this sweater and hat just ones for a boy and ones for a girl. How cute do they look??

9 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Carson is one crack up, I think him and Mitchell should hang out more often...oh the stories they could come up with! Lincoln and Elle look so darn cute in their little clothes! What cute babies you two have.

Souli & Ashley said...

I love that undie hats. Carson where does he come up with this stuff he is crazy. I am not looking forward to 3 years old then. I think two is hard. Brevin sure can bug sometimes.

The Mashy Family said...

I love the hats!! Carson is so funny! I love his little cheesy grin too! He totally knows how funny he is. I think Elle and Lincoln look so cute in their little outfits and hats!! I am so glad you liked them!

Bentleys said...

He cracks me up I love reading your posts! I am so grateful kids have such wonderful moments to out way the trials!!

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh that is so dang cute!!! haha hey why go buy hats when you can just use what ya got!? smart boy!

Eric and Jenny said...

Kay this was funny I love his bunny lineup, that is so Carson, I love when your kids say things you know they got from you. I love the picture of the babies, they both look so different with the hats on, especially Elle, it doesn't even look like her.

TW said...

Carson, I love your choice of hats, what a clever boy you are...what cute, cute boys those two are. I miss them very much!!!

Tiff and Chris said...

So cute! I love the picture on Lincoln with is "Undies" hat. What a cute imagination Carson has-your kiddos are just so adorable.

The Carnahan's said...

That's so funny about the undies, Lincoln does look really cute even with undies on his head! I love the matching outfits, what cute cousins!