Thats right...me and my twinner turn 27 tomorrow. Holy smokes, when did I get this old. I had to beg and plead for this picture of Jen. For some reason she is not feeling all that photogenic lately. I don't know why. I think she looks pretty dang beautiful, 7 months pregnant and all. Look at that belly, can't wait to meet that little miss. April... GET HERE!
Anyways, here goes my birthday questionaire. See how well I know my twin. I think pretty dang well, but we'll see.
1. She is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? This one is easy, cause me and the sisters like all the same shows. Grey's, Vampire Diaries, Law and Order SVU and our personal favorite The Bachelor.
2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get? Usually thousand Island. However when she is home and has fixed a salad for dinner it is usually some kind of viniagrette. (I know that is spelled wrong, don't judge)
3. What is one meal she doesn't like? Hamburger stroganoff. When we were little me and Ashley LOVED it and Jen hated it. She would call it hamburger barfanoff. Very original.
4. You go out to eat, what does she order to drink? Usually coke, pregnancy is killing her cause she won't drink it while she has got a little one in there and that does not make her a happy camper. All for the cause, right Jen. So in the meantime she likes flavored lemonades. However that gets tricky too, cause of the aspartame. So heck, I don't know. Sometimes she gets root beer cause she says it is brown and maybe she can trick herself into thinking its a coke. Hmmmm.
5. Where did she go to school? Northridge.
6. What size shoe does she wear? Like a 6 1/2. I have the biggest feet out of all of us, and I only wear a 7. Next to my tiny family's feet though, I feel like big foot.
7. If she were to collect anything what would it be? Snow village for sure, she loves that and has got quite the collection. Also jewelry, she is a jewelry freak. Me and Ash very much like to borrow.
8. Whats her favorite type of sandwich? Probably a Grilled Cheese. She has got crazy love for Grilled Cheese. We all go out to hamburger places and she gets a grilled cheese. What a goof.
9. What would she eat every day if she could? Well I don't know about eat but I know what she would drink, hot chocolate. She is insane. She currently has about 10 different flavors of Stevens hot cocoa in her pantry. All brand new, this year and she drinks them all. She is a nut.
10. Whats her favorite cereal? Tough one, I am kinda not sure. I am going to say Blueberry morning, she used to love it.
11. What would she never wear? A low cut shirt. Me and Ash always laugh at her cause anything that has a slight v-neck she refuses. The higher the neck the better right Jen.
12. What are her favorite sports teams? She doesn't have any. Although her and Eric are pretty big Jazz fans, so I guess all go with that. Guess it helps that they are always getting to go to the games, must be nice being married to a Smith. haha.
13. Who did she vote for? Definitely McCain, pretty sure she would have been tossed out of the house by her hubby if she had voted differently.
14. Who is her best friend. Well first of all ME, then I guess Eric and my mom and Ashley. haha, just kidding Eric. Of course you are her number one.
15. What is something you do that she wishes you didn't? Well she pretty much thinks I am perfection, right Jen. If I had to say though, I think she hates how I am always late. She is a very punctual person and I am not. Not even close. She hates when we make plans and I show up an hour late.
16. What is her heritage? Um, we are just American. Nothing different.
17. You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind? You don't bake a cake, you do a cherry cheesecake. That is her favorite.
18. Did she play any sports in hightschool. Absolutely not, that would be a very scary sight. She is probably the least coordinated out of the three of us.
19. What could she spend hours doing? Reading, ever since she was little she loves to get lost in a good book.
20. What is something unique about her? So many things, this girl is absolute perfection. She really is. I have never known someone so sincerely good. She doesn't have an ounce of meanness or selfishness in her body. She is as good as gold. Truly. She has got the best heart, and cares so much about other people. She goes out of her way to look out for her loved ones, she is the best listener EVER. No one can make me feel better quite like Jen can. She has just got that way about her. I love her so much, and am so grateful to have her as a sister. I feel bad for those who don't have a Jenny in their life, she truly makes every day just a little bit brighter. Love you twinner, happy birthday tomorrow. As always I can't imagine my life without you, sure am grateful to have you. No one else I would rather grow old with, happy, happy birthday!!
11 comments:
Few things:
1. That picture is hidieous of me, you had to insist on a picture on a day I didn't even get ready, thanks a lot, but then it's not your fault I look like a hippo.
2. I would not say I am the most uncoordinated, it's a very even tie between the three of us. Okay I am thinking about this and maybe not I do remember my bouqet toss at my wedding that was pretty bad.
Thanks I love you, cute post and you did great not one thing was wrong, happy birtday to you too!
You two are the sweetest Sisters I know! Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday to both of you. I hope you have a great day!
Love the picture cute Jenny...
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET GIRL
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
MARIA
Happy Birthday Teri!!!! You are not old...I am just a year behind you girl! But I know the feeling of each year creeping closer to 30..YIKES. You and your sister are both beautiful, I hope you both have a great day!
What a cute post! I love the picture and I agree 100% on #20, she is the most caring person I know. Both of you are. Happy Birthday, have a great day!
I love your questionaire for everyones birthday! That is funny about the shirt thing I never knew, or I guess I never really thought about it! And it is so true everyone needs a jen in their life! Happy Birthday Friend!
Happy Birthday to you both,,,hope you had a great day. Always fun to hear fun things about the twins.
Happy Birthday! It doesn't seem like you should be 27 right? I know that it doesn't for me! Wow Time flies!
Happy birthday a day late!!! I hope you had a great day even without your honey!
Happy Birthday! I loved reading your post! We have a lot in common, it's nice to know someone else who watches Vampire Diaries, I'm in love with Stephan! You guys are way cute!
Post a Comment