Friday, January 15, 2010

Ahhh, the sweet life...


How nice it must be to be a four year old???

4 comments:

Clemments Family said...

No kidding! I would do anything to be little again. I miss being a kid some times, plus they have really fun toys nowadays.

Nick and Kandi said...

I hear ya! It's too bad we didn't fully appreciate or even understand how good life was when we were younger. Now that we do, life isn't carefree anymore!

Eric and Jenny said...

Every morning while I am running around like crazy trying to get everything done and these two are loafing around eating cereal in their pajamas watching cartoons I think that, what would I give to be them right now. If only we appreciated it when we had the chance.

TW said...

Two cute little bugs in a bed...did they actually sleep together and if so how did that go?