Better late than never little man. Just had to tell my little buddy happy, happy birthday from your absolute favorite auntie. He drives me crazy just like my own kids, I yell at him...just like my own kids, but heck I sure do love him just like my own kids. I am lucky enough to see this little chipmunk almost on a daily basis, and I seriously know him as well as my own. He can be quite the little punk at times but he sure does have me wrapped around his cute little finger. Happy third birthday to my little friend, thanks for letting us share the day with you. Love you madly and don't you ever forget it.
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
4 comments:
You are so good to watch him and love him as your own. Ashley is very lucky to have you so close..
What a great Auntie! I cant imagine you yelling though lol! :)
I think it's so funny how you and Ash yell at each other's kids. Every time I hear it I think geez, but then I remember I don't see them as much so I am on my best auntie behavorior when they are around. But for you second mothers it just goes with the territory. Poor auntie Jenny out in the cold!
You are a very special Auntie to Brevin...Happy Birthday Brevin.
Post a Comment