This little boy of mine...he has added a new word to his little vocabulary. "Owie"...no surprise really, he is constanly getting little owies so its no wonder. The other day I was cleaning the bathroom and I have a little lantern thing that sits on my counter. I took everything off the counter to hurry and wipe it down. Lincoln was sitting next to me eating marshmellows and next thing I know his finger is gushing blood. He had sliced it on one of the edges of that lantern. Didn't help that I was supposed to be going to get Carson from school in like 5 minutes. I got his finger all bandaged up and he kept trying to pull the little bandaid off. I would tell him "no-no, you have an owie" and then kiss it. Guess he liked the way that sounded cause for the past couple of days he will hold out that cute little finger of his and say "owieeeee". So his vocabulary now consists of " Hi, Ma-ma, Da-da, chow-chow, and owie." He keeps us hopping around here, but look at that little face....whats not to love.
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
8 comments:
Poor little guy. Sounds like Kade, he is always finding a way to hurt himself!
So cute though that he says "owie" love it!
He is so dang cute!!
I love his pj's they look so comfy! Isn't it crazy how they can get hurt so quickly and even with you so close? I bet he does so really cute saying owie though, I love baby talk!
Poor little guy, that is so cute that he would keep saying that. Kids are so smart.
What a kid...I can't wait to hear him say all those words. Hope it wasn't too bad. Thanks for your happy BDay comment. Love you!!!
Well I can't wait to hear that from him tonight, he looks so funny holding his little finger out like that. Pretty soon he will learn to milk injuries like that for all their worth, like the other boys have perfected.
I don't know what it is about little Lincoln. I just like to read all your posts about him. He just makes me smile!
Poor boy! My boys both keep me busy. I bet all the words are so cute though.
Post a Comment