Friday, May 14, 2010

Preschool Graduate!







1 year of preschool down. 1 more to go. Carson will not be starting Kindergarten this fall, although technically he is old enough. There is no question in my mind about whether or not this is the right thing to do. I have always known that I would start him a year later. For him, it is totally the best thing to do.

Wednesday we had his little Preschool Program. Carson's line....."June is the month, we get out of school. We swing and we play and we swim in the pool". And might I say, he delivered it perfectly. Crystal clear and not even an ounce of
nervousness. Cute!

I know I have said it before but he just loved his first year of school. Mrs. Sarah was the absolute best and filled Carson's little mind with the best possible memories. I will forever be grateful to her and the impact she had on my little boy.

Congrats my little love, mom and dad are sure proud of their "BIG" boy!!

6 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

How cute is that! He seriously is so cute! I cannot wait to see Mitchell in his first little school program, seeing this just makes me so excited! Cute Little Carson, its been a big week for him!

Ashley and Devan said...

Way to go Carson! Hasn't this past school year just flown by so quickly. I will also be holding Hunter back a year in school. I didn't know you were holding Carson back. You'll have to let me know how its going this next year in preschool and if you are happy about your choice.

Tiff and Chris said...

What a cutie! Good for you to do what's best for Carson, what a good mom.

Candace said...

Ahh, he is quite the big boy! So cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one who will be making the decision to send their boy a year later! Helps when their are other people you know that have done it!

p.s. I just checked my email and I'm sure you got one to...but Kiddie Kandids is re-opening! Yay!

Clemments Family said...

Good Job Carson! Where does he go to Preschool, I am looking for a place for Ashton. Cute little guy Teri.

Eric and Jenny said...

Sweetheart I would have loved hearing him give his part in the program. The last few weeks I have been worrying about my decision to send Lance to Kindergarten next year, I still feel it was right for him, but you know how it is I just can't help but worry for him. I do think in Carson's case it was a very wise decision doing one more year of preschool. I hope I don't regret doing that with Lance.