It was nursery day for this little man. Watch out all you fellow little ones....if you see this kid coming, turn and go the other way. Fair warning. He screams, he steals, he pushes, he hits... won't be surprised at all if this kid is a nursery bully.
By the way, he did great on his first day. No tears, not even a one. However I will tell you, I got quite the welcome when I went to pick him up. A handful of hugs, the kind I love where he wraps his little arms around my neck. And a even a couple of sloppy, wet kisses...my favorite kind. Crazy about this tiniest little guy of mine, love him to absolute pieces.
6 comments:
He is so stinkin cute Teri!
Love it!
Adorable!
You can't help but love that little face. I can see how he wears you out after yesterday you couldn't take your eyes of him..
I am getting the biggest kick out of that picture...and I am still laughing about him trying to sneak away from you at the cemetery. So fun being with you and the kids. Love you all.
Love love love this picture, I think it's my all time favorite of the little stinker!
Post a Comment